Lucifer's Daughter

The Devil has been trapped for many years so far back that most people and creatures a like don’t remember when he was actually captured.  The Devil had three children while trapped; a witch had created a spell to get into his lair.  The witch begged for the Devil to give her children so when he was released her family line would be protected.  The Devil after months of ignoring this woman consented only when the woman agreed to give one child up to lead his underworld armies.  While another would be given his heart so when he felt it was time to return to the human world all he would have to do is sacrifice this child.  The witch agreed and the Devil allowed the witch to save one child for herself; so three children were born to the will of the Devil.  Sage, Satan and me.  In this day and age my name is a secret so he will not find me but back then I was Scarlett.

Sage and I are twins while Satan was born 100 years after us.  I was meant to run the armies of the underworld and I was until Satan was born; father wanted a male to run his armies.  Only Daddy still and always says I was the stronger and better choice – I was the strongest of the three.  In a world where everything is controlled by men first hell was run by a woman. 

Sage was supposed to be the child with the Devils heart but what most people did not know was I own the Devils heart.  Daddy believed Sage held his heart because she was the weaker of the twins.  He felt his heart would drain any part human child; this is where he was wrong.  Silly Daddy your heart is wait fuels my power to its strongest point.

Dear Daddy,

You are a fool to the highest degree who will never escape your entrapment not while I am the holder of your heart and if I am able to pass it on to my children then they will be even stronger than me.  I have foreseen my future and my family line not yours or my mother’s will run the underworld you so covet. 

~your daughter

Sage and I knew from the start who owned the Devils heart but she liked the attention and I liked being ignored so I could travel and destroy whatever I could.  I have chosen to live my live hiding from my father so he will never use me to escape his prison.

For centuries I have been alone jumping from one life to the next living among the normal folk.