Book 4- Pack and Prejudice

Pack and Prejudice by xxDorkie (the real author is xoxZaniexox, she just uses xxDorkie's account)

Summary: When proud Alpha William Darcy rejects Isabelle Bennet, his mate, she decides to put him aside because she has other plans, plans that did not involve an alpha mate. Isabelle tried to ignore him but it’s easier said than done. Especially when her sister’s mate is William’s best friend. Everywhere she goes he’s there. But when someone new comes along, will Isabelle turn her attention towards him?

READ PLEASE: This story is written by xoxZaniexox, it was put in my account so she can focus more on writing the story, other than worrying about the covers, characters etc.

Genre: Werewolf and Romance

Rating: PG-13

Thoughts: I really love this book! I like the idea and the rejection is a little bit different from what we usually get here on Wattpad. xoxZaniexox does a great job! 

If you're a little hesitant to try this book, don't be! I am guilty of judging by the cover sometimes, and I liked the cover so much I decided I had to try this book! I ended up liking the book even more than the cover! 

Book Link: Click External Link over to the right, under my cover image to access this book ---->