Chapter 17

Samantha's POV

I have been doing some research lately about Sara's pregnancy and I saw that it is important to go see the doctor so they can confirm your pregnant. So that's what were going to do today. Sara called the doctors office and booked an appointment for this afternoon. We couldn't let Eleanor come because then that would mean she would know Sara's pregnant and Sara wanted to tell Harry before she told anyone else. I could understand why she would want to do that. I don't know why but for some reason I'm nervous. I don't know if I would be happy or sad if we found out Sara actually isn't pregnant.

"Are you almost ready?" Sara called from downstairs. I was in my room getting ready.

"Yeah give me one second." I yelled. I finished doing my make up and walked out of my bedroom. It was already June so I didn't need to wear a jumper anymore. Well you'd think I wouldn't need a jumper anymore but we get some pretty cold days here, even in June. I was wearing some shorts and a pink flower print top. I grabbed my sandals and left my room. I walked downstairs to see Sara waiting for me.

"I left a note for Eleanor saying we went out for breakfast." She said

"Okay that sounds believable. Do you want me to drive?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No it's fine, I can drive. It's not a very long drive anyways." She said.

"Okay then lets go." I said. We walked out to the car after I shut and locked the front door. We got in and started driving.

"So have you figured out how your going to tell Harry yet?" I asked.

"I don't know. Honestly, I'm kinda of scared to. I don't know how he is going to react." She said, bitting her lip. Her long brown hair really began to shine in the light, making her stand out even more.

"I'm sure he won't be overly mad about it. If anything he will be supportive considering it would be his." I reassured. She nodded her head and it was silent the rest of the way. We arrived at the doctors office and we walked up to the front desk. Sara said why we were here and she gave her information to the receptionist. The lady then told us we can sit on the chairs in the waiting room and she will call our names when the doctor is ready for us. We walked over to the chairs and sat down in them. The wait was about half an hour so I decided to text Niall.

To Niall> Hey babe, how's Ghana?

It took him a little while to reply but he did.

To Samantha> It's been great! Can't wait to come home and see you though.

To Niall> Me too! I miss you a lot.

To Samantha> I miss you too. So what are you doing right now?

To Niall> I'm at the doctors with Sara. She is just taking a blood test to confirm she is pregnant. Just incase the tests were wrong.

To Samantha> Oh yeah. Forgot she was pregnant.

To Niall> So how do you think Harry is going to react when he finds out?

To Samantha> I honest have no idea. I can't exactly ask him because then he would get suspicious and then things will go very bad.

I read the text from Niall and heard the receptionist call Sara's name.

To Niall> Yeah I guess your right. Well the doctor is ready to see Sara so I have to go. I miss you and can't wait to see you! 3 more days! Xx

To Samantha> Okay. Can't wait to see your beautiful face. 3 days is too long! Xx

I smiled at the last text from Niall. I turned my phone off and followed Sara into the room where the doctor was. We walked in and there was a chair for me and a chair Sara. The doctor told Sara to sit in the chair she was supposed to so he could take her blood. She wasn't scared of needles so she did what she was told without any expression on her face. The doctor got the needle ready and took the blood from her arm.