14 and Pregnant by my teacher !

Meka is street smart but when it comes to books , She has No Idea ! She is in the 8th grade with a 2.8 GPA . Most girls her age have a 3.4 , but she doesn't . Meka spends most of her time Partying and Getting high or wasted . To describe her she is 4'11 . Very short for her age , but she is quite a hustler . She has long brown/black hair , Pretty Light Hazel eyes that can drive someone insane ! She has perfect teeth , and a nice size breasts .

.

.

.

.

"Meka , get Your ass down here for this bus leave You !" Big Momma yelled from downstairs. Uqh , I hate being rushed ! I sprayed my Victoria Secret Perfume and Body Glitter on and Rolled on my new lipgloss . Today I had on my bangles , a hot Pink tank top , and my black mini skirt . I was looking good . To top it off i put on some Hoop earrings and my Obey hoodie and ran downstairs . When I got there I saw Dre making out with Lizzy . I ran past the door and got on my bus . When I stepped up I spotted my best friend Emma . I went to sit with her and talk about things . "Ooweee , You look cute ." Emma said . "Thanks , but have You seen Jake in the front ? Making me melt !" "Yes , this Year You going to cuff him ?" "Nah , tired of getting my heart broke , finna be a dog !" "Chill Meka , You a 14 Year old Virgin . What You know bout lovee ?" "Well , Nothing but Im done with it ! Imma give the first few guys a chance but after that , done !" "Whatever , You complain about getting to many guys . Hell i barely get any ! Quit complaining ." Emma said aggitated . "Aint my fault the thirsty!" "Whatever , lets go . Im going to the gym to check out competition and cute Boys !" "Dont get to cauqht up . Remember our Pact , We Virgins . We wont lose our Virginity , to a doqqinqq ass Boy !" As I fist pounded to Emma , iSaw a cute boy wink at me. "Yeahh , iM going Emma !" I said as i Followed the boy .

.

.

.

.

.

How is it ? First time writing ! Please Kik me with ideas ! And a Cover Photo . @bubble_beauty

Vote , Comment !