Chapter 28- Oh No These Niggas Did Not

It All Started With Hello Ch.28

Artemis

"Artemis!" Isis yelped. Jari, Brittany, Juno, Isis, and I were sitting in the practice room after a quick practice.

"What?" I asked half heartedly; not really caring what she had to say. Isis can be a little dramatic sometimes.

"Look at the boys' Instagrams." She told me, looking livid.

I cut my eyes at her, but checked Prince's Instagram.

He posted a picture of airplane seats. So they're coming here?!

"So what? They're coming--"

*U.K get ready! Cuz we are Coming for ya! #Paris #London #SPREADTHEPEACE*

"This jackass here!" I shrieked. The girls gave sounds of shock. "I can't believe he didn't say anything!"

I went into my call log and called Princeton. I walked out our the practice room and into my room as it rang.

"Hello?" A groggy voice answered. It was 7:50PM here, so it's 2:50AM in Paris.

Normally I would stop and "Aww!" at his voice, but I was too mad at him right now.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me you were going to London or Paris?" I asked as I sat down on my bed.

"What? Wait. Who is this?" Prince asked. Obviously he didn't look at his phone before he answered.

"It's me, jackass. Artemis Zoey Williams, and I am really pissed off at you." I snarled.

"What? Why?" Prince asked. He must still be asleep.

"Wake your ass up and listen. I hope you're enjoying Paris. Is it pretty or is that just something people say to make you go for the romance?" I spat.

"Wha-- Oh. Oh no," Prince gasped as he caught on. "Artemis, please don't do this right now."

"Why not now, Prince? Why don't we talk about this now?" I asked.

"Because its three in the morning here and I have a show later today." Prince sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to be overseas?" I asked.

"Because I knew you would have a problem with it." He answered.

"So? Relationships are about honesty. We have a different kind of relationship-- a long distance one-- a celebrity relationship. How the fuck can I believe a goddamn thing you say when you can't tell me where you'll be? May it be overseas or in my state?" I spat.

He sighed again.

"I'm sorry, Artemis. I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would freak out, and I hate when you start to worry. And I knew you would absolutely hate me for promising to be there for your play when...I can't." Prince whispered the last bit.

I frozen for a second then became livid again.

"What do you mean you can't make it?" I asked.

"We have promotion for the album and the movie all month long. We can't make it." Prince whispered.

I took a deep breath then let it out in a long huff.

"I'm sorry, baby. But I love you. I love you so much that I didn't want to tell you because I knew it would hurt you. Lo siento y Te amo." He said. (I'm sorry and I love you)

"You could have told me. You know I found out on Instagram, right? I hate finding out things like that. I would rather hear it from you." I said, hurt.

"I know that and I'm sorry." He yawned.

"Go to sleep. Y-you have a show l-later." I sniffled.

"Please don't cry, mi amor. Please! I am so sorry! If I could I would be there to cheer you on. I would be the loudest, most awkwardest person there for you. But you know I can't disappoint my fans. If I do, they'll stop supporting us. I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. Please. I love you." Prince soothed me. I wiped my one tear and cleared my throat.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later. It's Saturday, so just call me whenever. I'll be up waiting." I sighed.

"Okay. I love you, Artemis." He said, saying my name with a Spanish accent and letting it roll off his tongue.

He knew it made me weak.

"I love you, too, Princeton." I replied, using the best Spanich accent I could.

"That was a good try, amor. Keep practing and you'll sound just like my nana." Prince laughed. I laughed with him.

"Love you. Now go to sleep." I ordered him.

"Yes ma'am. I'll be up to tuck you in." He said before hanging up.

I hate him so much that I love him.