Stories you should read!!!!!!!!

these are some of the stories that I'm reading and have read.  I feel like they should be read since they are so good.

I own nothing 

Diamond in the sky by ArticWolves

Summary:

It had been about seven years since the incident. Seven years in isolation from those like myself. Seven years running. Seven years running from who I was. Who I was supposed to become. As I sat and gazed at the stars above my head, I decided it would come to a stop. I wouldn’t run anymore. The stars twinkled in contrast to the night sky. My father once told me that those stars that twinkled were about to die, and they, too, would fade into the darkness in a matter of time. He also added that there were some stars that would be around for millions of years, those were the diamonds. I knew that eventually what happened would happen. But never did I think it would be so soon, and so violent. I never thought I would be the only Diamond left.

First Love....Only Love by Sinaidkincaid16

Summary

Macy Skye was eighteen and had been crushing on Twain Crawford since...her hormones first responded to his dark brooding bad boy looks. She meant to become his. One steamy passionate night was all it took for him to impregnate her, but then he refused to believe it was his child.

The Disrespectful Duke by Milleang

summary:

Jasper was a player. He had everything that money could buy, the girls, the cars, the house. He is having the time of his life. But that time has come to an end. A situation that he can do nothing about forces him to play by the rules.

His Revenge by rosesared27

currently on hold for two weeks

summary:

Ethan Lachlan, wealthy businessman and CEO of a fortune 500 company had planned his revenge down to the very last detail...He would shake Erin Gosling's perfect little world till she came begging him- on her hands and knees and any other part he chose to make his own. She and her family would pay for taking what was supposed to be rightfully his Five years ago, Erin Gosling saves her cousin from what she believed would have been a doomed marriage. Now the jilted lover is back...and he wants her family's company...and her. The game is revenge, the goal is submission. When two stubborn wills clash...sparks fly

The School: Bad Boy is A Daddy by 8o8_iNSANiTY

the story has no summary so you should read it to find out what its about cuz I won't say. :)

Boarding School For Wolves by 8o8_iNSANiTY

this story has no summary so read it and find out.

Love Me Alpha by SoulMated

Summary:

Holly is a young werewolf who has been singled out her whole life, but when her pack finally pushes her too far causing the thin thread she had been hanging onto to break she thinks death will be her salvation. It’s a shame her plans are interrupted when she meets the alpha of vicious pack though, but is she to broken to feel love, a feeling she no longer believes in?

Wolf Fighter by tanyams

summary:

Alpha Victor Lockwood always wanted to have sons to run the future of his pack but when his first born child was a girl he was not happy to say the least. He knew he would never let her see the light of day of that title. The future Alpha was always the first born, so he gave it to his second child instead, Joey. Since Alpha Victor didn't know what to do with his daughter, he decided to the next best thing. Made her into a warrior and if she died in battle... Oh well. He had a back-up plan just in case that happened. Everyone knew of Trina and her abilities. She was highly coveted by a lot of packs even the ones across the seas. All she wanted was a peaceful life and a mate, if fate allowed her that much. Will Trina get her Happy Ever After or will she continue to be the thing she hate most? A warrior.

.