2: Surprise, Surprise !

Hey guys! 'Sup? Sorry for the torturing wait, but i was so busy planning surprise birthday parties and hanging out with my friends, that I barely had time to breathe! Okay, I gotta stop rambling, there you go, chapter 2

-Beware, it's SAD!

Well, ENJOY :)

Picture of Dylan Adam Anderson ---------->

____________________________________

2. Surprise, Surprise!

          ‘I think I’m dead; in heaven and this is an angel’ I thought to myself. “Hey, Chris, sorry I’m late dude. The roads are hectic!” the angel apologized, and then gave him a man-hug. I cleared my throat in an attempt to remind Chris to introduce us, but he did nothing, he just stood there smirking that ridiculous smirk, making me feel the urge to punch him square in the face! Okay, honestly, things are getting pretty awkward and the angel is staring at me, which is making me extremely self conscious. “Hi, I guess you’re Chris’s sister. I’m Grey … Channing Grey” the angel said in his heart warming voice. “Uhm … hi” I stuttered! Oh my Grey, I stuttered in front of the angel. Wait, what? Oh my Grey? What was that? “This is the part where you should say your name” Channing said and gave me a crooked smile, which broke my heart! “Uh, yeah, I’m Aera, AJ for short” I replied. Wow, I never told anyone my name like that. Only truly close people are allowed to call me Aera, yet, here I am telling that perfect stranger my name. “And who are you, little guy?” he asked Dylan, like he was a five year old. “Listen man, I’m not little and don’t talk to me like I’m five, or else things aren’t going to be so bright” Dylan shot back. I tried to my best stifle a chuckle, but to no avail, so I tried pretending like it was a cough, which again didn’t go as planned. “His name’s Dylan” Chris said out of the blue. I swear he was so silent that I thought he dropped dead! “Okay, not-little-Dylan, aggressive to meet you” Channing said in a serious tone, but his smirk gave it away. “What is your problem?” Dylan yelled. “Dylan, it’s okay, he’s just trying to hit a nerve” I whispered for only Dyl to hear, “He’s not worth it” I said out loud, while giving Channing a once over. I don’t think he’s going to be my favorite person here. I thought he had a personality that could mesh well with his looks, but I guess I was wrong. “Ooh, baby sister’s got an attitude” Channing teased, so me, being me of course, replied by saying “Ooh, Mr. Fancy Pants is going to have a broken bone sometime in the next two seconds if he didn’t shut the hell up!” Just as expected, his smirk got plastered on his face once again and he teased “Like your fragile knuckles would do something to my handsome face!” That was just pushing his luck too far, so I had to teach him a little lesson. My hand went back as far as possible and like lightening it came in contact with his pretty nose. He yelled in pain “God damn it, you little …,” before giving him a chance to complete his speech, I interrupted “I warned you, didn’t I? I guess Mr. Fancy Pants won’t be enjoying his fifth sense for a while.” “Have fun smelling some flowers. Oh! Wait, you won’t be able to do that” Dylan teased.

          When we finally reached the house, or in better words, the mansion, I was absolutely impressed, although the Andersons are known for their money and status. Not only ware acres of gardens planted with colorful flowers, but also a huge swimming pool was right in the middle of the even huger backyard. After taking a quick look at the outside, we entered the house. Once again, my mind was blown away, not because of the size of the mansion, but because of how well it’s kept. I mean the dude’s single, how can he keep the house so tidy and dirt-free? Then a thought clicked, “Do you have servants here?” I asked Chris and as expected, he had to be sarcastic “Wow! You’re actually talking to me, I can’t believe it! The world must be coming to an end. I must be dreaming. Channing, pinch me dude!” he said with sarcasm dripping from the corners of his mouth, so I, of course, can’t let the chance of burning him go to waste, that’s why with a smirk, I added matter-of-factly “FYI, I was asking not talking.” “Oooh!” Channing muttered, adding some sound effects and increasing the width of my smirk. “Ha Ha, yeah very sarcastic and cynical of you little one and yes, I do have servants, but they come weekly to clean the house and cook.” Chris said while narrowing his eyes. “More of a mansion,” Dylan muttered “Dude, this” he said, pointing his finger around the house, as if to make sure we know exactly what he’s talking about, “This is one heck of a … a freaking record-breaking mansion when it comes to amazingness! Do you have a game room?” Dylan asked, all serious now. Trust the boy to jump from a topic to another one in a matter of seconds! “The hell I do” Chris replied proudly. “Hey, don’t teach him that kind of language, I’m trying hard enough, so don’t ruin it” I said. “Whatever” Chris and Dylan replied mutually. “Excuse me?! Whatever? Do you not want to be a gentleman?” I asked Dylan, “Oh please, gentleman my a..” he replied, but before finishing his sentence, I said commandingly “That kind of language is not to be used when I am present, nor when any girl is present. Better yet, never use that kind of language!” “Oh come on girl, lighten up” Channing interrupted, obviously trying to make me angry, so I turned to face him and said bitterly “You stay out of it, I’m talking to Dylan, so it’s a ‘family’ talk and I don’t want some unknown stranger interfering with my life or his” I glanced at Chris before continuing “And don’t you ever think that somehow, someday either Dylan or I will as much as even be your acquaintance” I said, acid dripping from my words. “Stop it Aera. Just stop it. Stop being so possessive of me. You’re not my mother; you’re not even close and guess what, you’ll never be even as much as quarter of what she was to me!” Dylan yelled. “Dylan, don’t say that!” Chris ordered sternly. As soon as the word ‘mother’ was out of Dylan’s mouth, tears sprung to my eyes. ‘Don’t cry! Don’t cry, you are strong. You are very strong, crying shows weakness!’ I thought to myself. After staring at Dylan while he was yelling, I turned around and asked “Where is my room?” My voice didn’t betray me; I was astonished that it came out strong and composed. Chris told me where my room was and as soon as I entered it, I rested my back against the door, slid down, wrapped my arms around my knees and rested my head on my knees. I didn’t even bother to look around. I was too busy trying my best to avoid crying, nevertheless a few astray tears managed to escape. Somehow, I ended up sleeping on the floor and the next thing I know is light rays attacking the curtains at full force. How in the world was I sleeping on the bed? ‘Maybe I sleep-walked’ I thought to myself, bewildered.