Long Zayn Malik #imagines request

For djmalik231 :) I hope you like it

Kariles POV

You were siting in your yard with your 4 best friends and your crush Zayn. You liked him alot because he was so sweet and he was so nice to you. Also he commplients you alot and it seems like he likes you.

Just like some of the stuff he does like look in your beautiful ocean blue eyes. Or sometimes braid your long brown hair. But he would usual give you a big knot in your head. But he would always try.

You wanna tell him so bad but your friends Liam , Harry , Niall , and Louis all know that he likes you but you dont believe them.

You all sit under the tree talking, laughing until you cry, and just some times sleep like nia.ll does.

It was starting to get late so you say good bye to your 5 friends and they all go off to your house like usual.

You are almost half way home until you get a text from Zayn. Part of you die.

You open the text and you read it

' Hey love its zayn. meet me at the beach at the end of the road at midnight xx :)'

You start to spazz and you get so excited. And you replay instantly

Zayn POV

I just wanna tell Karlie so bad that i like her. Its so noticetable. She is so funny , chill , outgoing , and she just is always up for anything that me and the boys want to do.

I was walking home with Harry because are house are right next to each others.

Harry and I were talking about girls and stuff. The boys know about the huge crush i have on Karlie. I just wanna tell her but i dont know how.

' Hazz , Question ? '

" Well i got a anwser"

"How do i tell Karlie that i like her and wanna go out...' my voice geting lower by the end of the sentence

" Ok Here. Do you have her number?"

"yes'

"Ok well tell her that you wanna go to the beach at midnight and just talk or something. I know she will say yes...'

' Hazz i don...'

' I know she will say yes, Text her right now or else i will for you."

I go on my phone and i look for Karlies contact name.

I click on her name and i start to type her a message.

' Hey love its zayn. meet me at the beach at the end of the road at midnight xx :)'' While i was writing this i didnt know if i should say love or put the two xx and the end but i did .

I put my phone in my pocket and instanly i get a replay back.

" Sure i will meet you there xoxo Karlie"

Damn i thought why does she have to be so perfact.

Then me and harry got to my house and i walk in a with a huge smirk on my face.

( 12:00 Midnight)

Karlies POV

I sit on my bed on my iphone waiting for 12 to hit the clock.

I was siting in my pjs ( Outfit imagine outfit)

Then 12 hit my clock and i sneak out my window since my parents and my overprotected brother was up. And he will ask me like its 21 questions.

You shut the window 3/4 shut and you start walking down the road.

Then the wind starts to pick up but you couldn't go in the house because i couldnt get without geting caught.

You get to the beach and you see Zayn siting. You start walking towards him and you see him glare at you. He gets up and start walking towards you. He hugs you and you feel instantly warm. You never wanna leave his touch. After about 5 seconds he pulls away. You just want his warmth back.

Zayn POV

I was just siting on the bench on the beach waiting for Karlie to show up. I just wanna see her beautiful face. Then you see a body and you look over at the person and it is Karlie.

You sit up and start walking toward Karlie. You don't know if you should pull her into a hug but you just do it.

You pull her in a hug and you feel she was cold.

You just hug her for about 5 second and you just wanna hug forever. But you pull away and you feel her go instantly go cold again.

Karlies POV

You were so warm huging Zayn but when he pulled away. You instantly go cold again. You start to shiver.

" Sorry for the hug-gg I am just a hugger you know.

"Oh thats fine i like hugs..." Dang Karlie why you gotta be so akward.

You see Zayn staring at you because you are shivering.

"You look cold here take my jacket." as zayn is talking he is taking off his jacket.

" No Zayn i am fineeee"

"No Please"

You finally are convience and you put on his jacket and you are instantly warm.

Zayn POV

I see Karlie starting to shiver and i gave her my jacket.#browniepoints

Then i see he put on the jacket and she stops shivering . I just wanna tell her know but a medloy voice gets me out of my thought.

Karlie POV

" Zaynn i Have a question. Do you like me because i like you , I mean like for god stakes. I love your smile your face the way you treat me and i just like you so much, Wait I mean love you." After you say that whole story of words you see zayn lean into you and pull you into a kiss.

After that kiss you knew the answer......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They you guys.. You guys has been going crazy on the reads i am glad that you guys are liking the imagines i write for u. Also I hope djmalik231 likes this do or Karlie. I hope you guys like these and show your support on liking this or commenting.

Also i didnt think i would write so much WOW

Alright i love you guys and i will write to you later.

Xoxo Emme

LATER PELICANS ~emme