Chapter Thirty

~Jacob's POV
"Jacob! They're announcing Homecoming Queen in Forty minutes!" Yasmine squealed as I walked back into the gym.
"Alright." I mumbled.
I honestly couldn't care less about winning. I just wanna have a good time.
She went to grab something to eat, so I sat down on one of the foldable chairs next to Jayden, a white boy I was cool with.
"What up Jacob." He said, giving me dap.
You know that one white person in every school that's black on the inside?
Yep. That's Jayden.
"Aye Jayden." I replied.
"You and Yasmine still cool?" He asked, taking a sip of his cola.
"Ugh, yeah. She's a handful, though."
He spit his soda out, and started laughing.
"What'd I say when you guys first started kickin' it?" He laughed.
"Hahaha, nigga. You think you funny." I said, a smile slowly forming on my lips.
We were best friends in 9th grade, when I met Yas. I haven't talked to him much since then, though.
We chilled for about five minutes when Kaylan and Roc walked up to me, with panic looks on their faces.
"Y'all okay?" Jayden and I asked simultaneously. 
"Aliyah's in trouble!" Kaylan exclaimed, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
"What? How?"
"Just come on!" She yelled.
I signaled for Jayden to come along, incase I needed back-up.
He knew Aliyah, so it was cool.
I was on my way out, when Yasmine stopped me.
"Baby, where are you goin?" She asked.
"Somebody's in trouble, I gotta go. I love you." I said, giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"I'll go with you." She suggested, grabbing my hand.
I know I should've told her it was Aliyah in trouble, but at that moment it didn't matter. 

~Kaylan's POV
Roc and I were slow dancing to 'Neva End (Remix)' by Future and Kelly Rowland, when my phone starting singing ' Carry On' by fun. Yeah, I like fun. Don't judge me.
"Ugh, are you kidding me?" I sighed. Score one for bad timing.
"It's cool. Answer it." Roc suggested.
I dug through my black clutch purse, and grabbed my phone.
The caller I.D said 'BestieeBoo.'
Aliyah.
"Hello?" I spoke into the reciever, slightly annoyed.
"Kaylan! I need you!" She whispered.
"Why? You okay?"
"No! I just got kidnapped! I need help!" 
"WHAT? DID YOU CALL THE POLICE?" I yelled.
Roc looked at me like I was crazy.
 'Aliyah's in trouble' I mouthed to him.
"Yes! Just come to 8, Northwest 56th street, hurry!" She yelled before hanging up.
I ran to Jacob, and told him the situation. 
He got everyone else, except Diggy, Janae, Dana, and Ray Ray, ( We couldn't find them) and we ran to the car. ( I of course took my shoes off, ain't nobody tryna slip and fall out here.)
Roc, Prodigy and I were in Roc's car, while Yasmine, Cierra, Jacob, and Jayden, went in Jacob's car.

~Aliyah's POV
After about five men came in, I finally had the courage to grab my phone and call the police.
They were on their way, so I called Kaylan since Jacob wouldn't pick up.
She said everyone was coming, so I turned off my phone, put my clothes back on, and locked myself in the bathroom they had.
Those fucking idiots. 
I found a small radio on a counter, and I turned it up just enough that I could hear.
When I realized what song it was, I was in tears,
Adorn by Miguel.

*Flashback* 
"Do you understand it now?" I asked Jacob.
We were in his room, studying for a test we both had in science the day after.
"Yeah, thanks Mrs. Johnson" He joked.
 "You got jokes. I see." I laughed.
"Alright, you taught me something. Now it's my turn." He said, grabbing my hand.
"What are you doing?"
"You'll see."
He grabbed his laptop, and opened iTunes.
"Seriously, what is it?"
He scrolled down until he found Miguel's 'Kaleidoscope Dream'.
Jacob clicked Adorn, and plugged his laptop into the speakers.
"Get up. I'm teaching you how to dance." He said, grabbing my hand, standing me up. 
" I know how to dance, Jacob." I said, placing my hands on my hips.
"Shh. Just dance."
I placed my arms around his neck, and he place his around my waist,
I placed my head on his chest, and we starting rocking slowly, side to side as Miguel's words caressed my ears.

These lips can't wait to taste your skin, baby, no, no

And these eyes, yeah, can't wait to see your grin, ooh ooh baby