You Have A Sister? Really? (Vampire Diaries Fanfiction)

Introduction

There is a girl with black hair, and lightish blue eyes. She was smirking, her lips are a light pink, she looked a lot like her older brother when she smirked. Her cheekbones are prominent, and make her the most beautiful Salvatore other than her mother. Her brothers adore her deeply, and protect her to the best they could....until a certain someone appeared in their lives in 1864. Her name was Katherine Pierce. She made her life hell.

Katherine turned the three Salvatore's in 1864. It was an accident, and they had Katherine's blood in their systems when they were killed by their own father. Well, enough about that. More about her, shall we? Well, she hates Katherine. Lily has always hated her. She's been all alone and her brothers think she's dead.

Lily's favorite color is light blue, and she is friends with Elijah Mikaelson, whom she met when she went to England when she first turned. She admires his nobility, kindness, and the way he treats certain people. Sometimes, it amuses her.

Lily has had a hard life because of Katherine, and Elijah being the best friend, made it better for her. Here is her adventure....