Chapter 27- A Secret Revealed

It All Started With Hello Ch.27

Brittany

"Do you know why Ray left for a hour then came back with a smile on his face?" Artemis asked me as Juno, Isis, Artemis, Jari, and I sat in Artemis's room.

She was asking about Valentine's day. Which was two weeks ago.

"Because Ray, you know, he came over to my house with flowers, chocolates, and a teddy bear then he..." I smiled. The girls gasped.

"He kissed you?" Isis asked as she hopped off the floor.

"Something like that." I shrugged with a smile.

"Oh girl! I gotta call a nigga!" Artemis squealed as she unlocked her phone and called Ray. She put the phone on speaker.

"What's good, Twin?" Ray's voice greeted us.

"Did you dump Bluebird's ugly ass?" Artemis asked.

There was a pause as we heard a girl shrieked, "What?"

"Uh...Twin, Star's right here." Ray said in discomfort.

"And I should care why?" Artemis asked. We all nodded with her.

"What you said wasn't nice." Ray said.

"And I still couldn't give two fucks." Artemis cut her eyes.

"Anyway," he sounded like he was opening a door for someone. Maybe Star was leaving. "What's good?"

"Is Bluebird gone?" Isis asked.

"Yes." Ray sighed.

"Now don't lie to us or we'll kill you," Isis started.

"Did you or did you not go to Brittany's house for Valentine's Day, give her chococlate, flowers, and a teddy bear, and kiss her?" Jari asked. Ray paused.

"And if I did?" Ray asked.

"Oh shit!" Juno cursed as the girls went crazy.

"Stop! Y'all gonna drop my phone!" Artemis screamed and they calmed down. "Twin, dump that ugly hoe. You and Brit belong together."

"You belong with me. Have you ever thought just maybe, you belong with me? You belong with me." Jari, Isis, and Juno sang on right on que.

"Man, what did I say?" Ray snorted.

"That you and Brittany were friends." Juno mumbled.

"But friends don't kiss friends." Jari smirked.

"I have to go. Love y'all. See ya soon." Ray said before hanging up.

"He wants yo ass." Artemis told me with a ghetto voice.

"He thirsty and you gonna hydrate him." Isis told me in the same voice. We laughed as we continued talking about nothing and everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everybody! I had a school dance tonight, it was lame so I left and made this. I hope you like it and I want to say this,

Everyone go check out my new story Project Green Eyes and check out My Poems. My Poems is self explanatory. But if you don't know, it's some of the original poems I have written and decided to put up. Enjoy them, share them(with my permission), and use them in class or where ever(with my permission)

Love y'all so much!

Yours truly,

LilBlackAngel

#SpreadThePeace

P.S Prince got braids now as of April 18(17), 2013. And he look fiiiiinnne with them. Looking like a Mexican Thug. Lol. Let me stop.