1 Girl, An All Boys Boarding School, Three Vampire Roomates....WHAT WILL HAPPEN(4) FINALLY

It's finally here. sorry it took me so long. but now im a roll so my nxt one shuld be hear in a real short time. til my nxt story. thnx for reading and thnx fans for the support and helping me with the ideas =]

enjoy and comment

Jasmines P.O.V

I was so confused. I mean I think I like Adian but what about Chris? I think I just have to stay away from both of them. I just hang out with Dylan.

Adians's P.O.V

I decided that I will no longer like Jasmine, she will no longer be a care to me just a hot, cute, sexy, beautiful. WAIT! Stop Adian, she means nothing to you now. She never will. She's just a girl and a human at that. While Jasmine is still in there I guess I'll go and find some people to hang around with to take my mind off of her. I was walking down the hall when I heard what he was planning on do.

"I'm gonna tap some of that whether she likes it or not" who does this guy think he is. While I listened for more. "She's gonna be my little sex slave" at that I had to stop this and save her even if that little tramp did hurt me.

"Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Josh. And you are?"

"I'm one of Jasmine's closest friends."

"well if you are then do you think you could me up and get me some of that"

"NO! you are to stay away from Jasmine and never talk to her!"

"who made you the boss of her?"

I couldn't win this fight with out doing what I was about to do but I had to. I thought there goes my promise to myself (break).

"I'm her boyfriend and if I even hear that your even talking to her even looking, then your gonna have hell from me, Chris, and Dylan. GOT IT!?"

"Fine, but with your anger I don't know how long she'll stay human or even want you"

He just smile and walked away. I was so pissed but that all soon went away when I thought how am I gonna tell Jasmine that we have to at least act like we are going out for her sake. I thought about this on my way back up to my room.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was still in my closest. I don't think I like Chris as much as I like Adian but what if Adian doesn't like me anymore. I started to cry when I thought of that. I felt that I needed a bath. Since all the guys were gone I didn't think I would need a swim suite. I just needed to think things over. I got in the bath and closed my eyes to relax. It felt peaceful. I hadn't had time like this since I left.

Dylan

Me and my boyfriend were walking in our dorm when I heard the bath going. Knowing it was Jasmine since we never take baths I just told my boyfriend lets go to your room. I know big shock. I'm Bi. But mostly date guys cause of the school. I really haven't had time with Jasmine. Note to self make time for her.

Adian's P.O.V

When I got to the room I felt like a shower since I hadn't taken one. I walked into the bathroom to find Jasmine with her eyes closed surrounded in bubbles in the bath. I just stared it was so shocking. I was still staring when she opened her eyes.

"WHAT THE F*CK"

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was still relaxing when I felt like someone was watching me. I opened my eyes to find Adian staring at me

"WHAT THE F*CK" I yelled

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare I was just about to come and talk to you."

"about?"

"well out in the hall, there were some guys talkin about you"

"so?"

"well he was talkin about how he was going to make you his little sex slave"

"ew, so why did you need to tell me this?"

"because I told him I was your boyfriend to make him leave you alone"

"why?"

"well I didn't want him to hurt you"

"oh"

"I understand If you don't like me but can you just act like you're my girlfriend around him to keep you safe?"

"umm sure"

"thank you"

"so does this mean you don't ever want to go out with me? Only if I was threatened?"

"well I know how you like Chris...."

"oh"

"yea"

"but what if I don't like him"

"that's good"

"Oh My Gosh Adian are you that blind"

"WHAT?"

"I like you Adian"

"you do?"

"yes I think I might love you but I'm not sure"

"wow"

"if you don't like me I'll understand"

"Jasmine..."

"it's ok"

"I think I love you too"

I was soo excited. Adian came to the tub and bent down to give me a kiss. May I remind you I'm still naked. The kiss got more serious and soon he was taking off his shirt and pants too. He broke this kiss and went over to the door. He locked it and then came back over and started kissing me again. I was really starting to steam up. Before I knew it, he was in the tub with me. Both of our bodies naked on each other.

Adian's P.O.V

I was in the bath with Jasmine. Her naked body pressed against me. Her breast rubbing up against my chest. I had to remind myself she had to breath. I broke the kiss so she could and started to make my way down kissing her. I was on her neck when I couldn't resist. The vampire in me took over and I bit her. She moaned and wrapped herself around me. I had to remind myself to stop. She was passed out. I took to our bed and layed her down. I was so disappointed at myself. I drank her blood and made her suffer. I decide to put on some boxers. I put on a pair of my boxers on her too and a shirt.

In the morning I felt something move next to me. It was Jasmine. I looked up and she smiled then got on top of me and started kissing me. She looked hot in my clothes and she was kissing was a plus. It got pretty deep. I started my hands up her shirt. She moaned and I smiled. She teased me by barely pulling on my boxers. She giggled and pulled them off ...... I moaned.. This was the best.