"Oh, okay."

"Anyway, she's different," I continued. "She doesn't like her title din. At least may karamay ako."

Yna knitted her brows. "Eh? She also doesn't like to be a Campus Princess?"

I nodded as a smile escaped my lips. "Yup! Someone finally feels the same as me. This is a great start. Anyway, kayo kumusta classes n'yo?"

They exchanged glances and Yna suppressed a smile.

"So, you do have a story to tell," I commented.

"I don't, but Alice has."

Alice furrowed her brows but I could tell that she wasn't really sulking. Instead, mukhang nagpipigil ng kilig. For sure may bagong crush na naman siya.

"Kevin is in our class," sabi ni Yna kaya sinamaan siya ng tingin ni Alice.

"Shut up, Yna—"

"What happened?" tanong ko agad.

"He looked at her," she chuckled, "and her expression was kinda funny."

Nagsimula kaming asarin si Alice. She's the type to like someone fast, but it also fades away quickly. If I remember correctly, pasok si Kevin sa standards niya, pero mukha kasing playboy ang isang 'yon. I don't know why but that was the kind of vibe he was giving off when I first saw him in the cafeteria. Baka nga hindi niya na maalala si Alice after that.

Isang oras lang ang vacant period namin kaya agad din kaming nagpaalam sa isa't isa after magkwentuhan. I went to my next class pero napahinto ako dahil may crowd na nakaharang sa corridor na kailangan kong daanan.

Almost everyone was whispering to one another, and I didn't want to attract the attention, pero 'yon lang kasi ang daanan papunta sa room ng next class ko. My god, bakit ba kasi sila mga nakaharang sa daan?

I whispered 'excuse me' as I tread through the crowd but I halted when I saw a familiar figure in the middle. It was Jessica, the Campus Princess I befriended in my previous class.

She looked like she was about to cry so I ran next to her.

"Hey," sabay tapik ko sa balikat niya.

"Who are you?" a voice demanded.

Hinanap ko kung sino iyon at sa bandang gilid ay may lalaking nakatingin sa aming dalawa.

A few second glance and I already knew that this guy was a Campus Prince. His look was different from Kevin's masculine beauty, in a way that pretty suited him more. Matangkad at maamo ang mukha pero parang masama ang ugali.

"Tiffany, why are you here?" whispered Jessica. "Madadamay ka lang."

"Why? Ano bang nangyari?"

She glared at the guy. "He overheard me talking about him. Tapos nagkasagutan kami. He thought I like him. Eh hindi ko nga siya type."

I was just staring at her for a few seconds, unsure if what I heard was right. Akala ko naman kung ano na ang nangyari. Pero bakit parang ang laki ng issue bigla?

"Talking about me again?" he teased and I suddenly had the urge to wipe that smirk off his face.

What was with his overinflated ego? Akala niya ba importante siya?

"You're not that worth it to be talked about," I commented, earning a chorus of gasps from the spectators.

"Tiffany!" Jessica warned in whispers. "Ano ka ba, don't taunt him. Mamaya pag-initan ka rin niyan."

"But he's annoying," I muttered.

Medyo tolerable pa ang inis na nararamdaman ko kanina from the murmurs of the students. Self-centered and arrogant jerks were among the things I hate the most, at mukhang kabilang siya sa set na 'yon.

I held Jess' wrist and started pulling her away from the crowd and that annoying guy, but I froze when he called my name.

"Tiffany Damian," he repeated. "That's your name, right?"

For a second, I realized how everyone was already looking at us. I said I didn't want any attention yet I was making a scene. Gusto kong batukan ang sarili ko dahil minsan ay ang impulsive ko. But this was the right way. Jessica needed help and I wanted to save her from the situation.

I turned to his direction and smiled. "Yes, that's me. Who are you anyway?"

Someone from the crowd stifled a gasp. "Oh my god, 'di niya kilala si Darryl?"

Darryl? Hmm, if this guy was indeed a Campus Prince, then he must be that Darryl. Sana sinasama rin nila sa qualifications ang personality at behavior as a student para naman hindi nakukuha ang mga tulad niya.

He chuckled and gently stroked his chin, as if he were planning something that would be bad for me.

"Tiffany, huh? Interesting," he said. Tumalikod naman siya at nagsimulang maglakad palayo sa amin pero saglit siyang huminto at lumingon. "See you around."

I was about to retaliate but Jessica pulled me away. Saka ko lang naalala na may class nga pala ako kaya agad din akong nagpaalam sa kanya. Fortunately, wala pa ang prof.

While waiting for the class to start, I thought about what happened few minutes ago. Seriously, what the heck was that? And what was his problem?

***