Cupid & Psyche: Chapter Forty-Eight

• Dedicated to Lee Chan Min

Lovelies! It has almost been five months... Tnx for reading and supporting C&P...

I really, really appreciate it. Hopr you continue to support me...

Love you guys more! +} Stay tuned!

W/o Wax,

Belle Burns

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter Forty-Eight

‘So what happened then to Cupid and Psyche?’ my classmate; Reizhel asked me.

‘Well, Zeus had offered Psyche an Ambrosia. You know what it is?’

She shook her head.

‘It’s an immortality drink.’ I said.

‘So Psyche became immortal.’ She concluded and I clapped my hands.

‘That’s right.’

‘Wow in the end she really had Cupid.’ She said as she finished writing it on her notebook. ‘The story is really romantic. I wonder if there are other versions of It.’ she bit the head of her pen as she thought of it.

‘Actually there is.’ I said and I stood up.

‘Really? Tell me!’ she pulled me down.

I smiled. ‘I can’t.’

She frowned and pouted her lips at me. ‘Why not?’

‘Because it wasn’t finished yet.’ I answered and I left her.

The happiest feeling in the world is the feeling of being in love. But it can also be the most painful thing you could ever feel.

I never thought that love could be a roller coaster ride too. There are times you’re going up and times when you’re going down. It can make you cry and scream until you crack your heart out and it can make you feel one of the most wonderful things in your life.

Cupid had always been that plain little angel who shoots arrows at peoples wake. But the Cupid that I know was the guy who made not only one shot in my heart but a thousand of it. I sometimes come to think of him when I’m alone and walking and I would either laugh when I think of him or cry when I think of him.

So here I am still patiently waiting of the same guy, wishing on the same stars at night for him to come back. It feels really weird that after five years he’s still the same guy running in my head and controlling my heart.

Yep, it has been five years. Five years of waiting and five years of still loving him. We didn’t have any communication since that was what we both agreed. Although I find it hard to admit that I haven’t moved on. I looked up on him on facebook and I did see his profile. But never have I looked on it or check on it again after he had left. I don’t want to miss him because it makes me miserable.

I continued on taking up Architecture on the school I wanted to be and I’m so happy to tell you that I’m graduating! Andrew and I were still together and he was still waiting for me until well, Kelpie and he had really spent quality time together and now they’ve started dating. I’m really happy for them. The same thing with Janica and Brail who are engaged now. Actually they have scheduled their wedding after graduation. Best wishes to them!

‘Say: Psyche!’ I turned to Andrew and the camera flashed.

He looked at my shot. ‘You still didn’t change.’