Chapter Sixteen

When I woke up again in the morning, shaking from my nightmares, Alex was gone. I sighed, feeling disappointed, even though it was for the best. My parents would go mad and then I would get lectured. Again, might I add. My dad didn't approve of him anyway because of a few days ago even though that was my fault. In reality, it was probably a good thing that my parents didn't know about grounding, not properly.

I lay there for about an hour until my mum came to 'wake me up'. "Honey." she shook me gently as I pretended to be asleep. "You need to get up, you have your therapist today." I sat up, pretending to be only just awake and perfectly fine even though my heart sank at the word 'therapist'. My therapist was a young blonde woman, who always had a smile on her face. I knew she didn't really care about my problems, but she was prepaid for the next six months. I got out of it last weekend, but now I was being forced. When we pulled up to the clinic, I bit my lip. This was always my least favourite part of the week. I hated this woman.

"Hello Scarlett!" The therapist cheered patronisingly. I did my best not to roll my eyes, smiling sarcastically. "I've not seen you for a while have I?" I shook my head. I hated this woman so much. "So how have you been?" I sat down in the crimson beanbag, while she sat down on a black leather chair. Their were brightly coloured posters on the wall, as well as her framed diplomas.

"I've been fine." I answered shortly. I never gave her much information about anything, but she didn't really care. She wrote all I said down in her little black notebook anyway.

"How's school been lately?"

"Good."

"Any new friends I should meet?" she asked. I rolled my eyes; she wasn't my mother. I wasn't going to tell her anything- anything real anyway.

"Oh yes. I've got lots of new friends. My best friend is called Josie and she wears black constantly. She slits her wrists in all of the breaks. I have a boyfriend as well- he's five years older and drives a motorbike. He cuts class with me, and we go and make out in the bike sheds all of the time." I struggled not to laugh at her face, faking a coughing fit so she wouldn't suspect anything.

"Oh... well... that's nice..." Her eyes flitted across the room, obviously searching for something else to say. "What have you been doing in your free time?"

"Slitting my wrists with Josie, getting drunk with my boyfriend- the usual." I said, pretending it was perfectly normal. Her eyes widened and I chuckled under my breath.

The rest of the session went in a similar way. My therapist asked me questions and I answered them with the most outlandish answers. By the end she was ushering me out, desperate to get rid of me. I was smirking when I left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry its short! I couldn't write anything else, but I'm on the Whats Hot list! I had to keep my place. Its only number 665, but I'm on there. Finally.

So thankyou guys. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Song of the day: I Feel Like Dancin by All Time Low. Watch the video of it. It is epic :)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LIKE

TWEET

:P