Day by Day - a brief history of dreams

The coincidence of occurrences is accidental and has nothing to do with my life.

If a designated number of words is given to you,  you can’t go to waste it, with every word which is given to you, you have to reflect what you feel.

5th August 2012  True love doesn’t know the boundaries

Something struck me suddenly, as if there was no distance between us. Reality seemed ridiculous, but I knew that it was induced by my incessant thoughts about it. It? No, pardon- about h i m. Lack of indecisiveness before typing on the keyboard, the compatibility of thoughts, similar tastes, and so forth. Every conversation with him pours honey on my soul. I did not know that conversation with a man living 2180km from me can give so much happiness. Aura of conversation seemed to tighten border of the actual distance. His charm was irresistible and my desire to meet him was constantly growing.

Here’s a magician, standing in front of his goblet

Throwing a pinch of her and his, feeling like it’ll be an insane mix

7th August 2012

It’s extremely overwhelming to have no contact with the world because of lack of access to the Internet. My eye-catcher is kept now under lock and key. Mental preparation for the trip, endless layers of positive thinking. Holidays and I’m irrevocably in love. It's amazing how much you can discover in yourself due to the characteristics of another person.This simplicity and sprouting joy that will soon be tangible. His picture makes me turn into a pillar of salt. Excessively…irreversibly.

They’re a couple, like two halves of apple

Complement each other perfectly

Fallen in love desperately

Someday, hopefully…

12th August 2012

Finally ½ of my dream is booked. Don’t worry it’s the end of my doodling. Now I need to focus on fulfilling my dreams. Maybe I’m loony but I consider ita break in my life. As the saying goes… where there’s a will there’s a way.No existing word is adequate to describe the state in which I actually am. Today he wrote a poem, then he replaced it singing my favourites songs. He made my day and on the contrary, I his. I’m rapturous.

I wanted it and I have achieved it. There are no boundaries, only in your head you need to sort things out. I'm like a painter, who found a suitable canvas. Canvas, for now grey, but I will fill it. Now I just need to paint a beautiful picture on it.. I know what colours to choose. One of them appeared recently on my pallet, but will settle on a long.

You were just a little grain, now blooming in my heart

I found an ace on the card

13th August 2012

Anxiety, nausea, fear of being disappointed..These are just the worse feelings that accompanied me today. It was shown on the board already, my flight. Million characters, crowds of people going to their destination, and me, among them, alone, lost, inexperienced, led by feelings. My negative outlooks were dissipated by a nice old lady. ‘Hello damsel, I think that we are going to the same place, so I’ll have time to cheer you up’. ‘What a freak’, I thought. With luggage of mixed emotions I went on board, but felicity still predominated. Then it was just waiting. ‘Please fasten your seat belts, we're ready to start’. Readiness. In my mind I was spelling that word. Plane took off and I was immersed in the rush of thoughts, likewise my ears have heard the soothing voice of Ed Sheeran. I could be your diary baby, if you open me up, keep it inside me, I’ll give you the world. This magical tune covered me with deep sleep… I even didn't notice, the plane had landed. Then everything went at a dizzying pace. I felt like the sky covered with clouds, looking for the sun. And I just saw it. Among the hurrying crowd of people, wandering eyes, looking for me. I couldn’t comprehend it. It was sick! Inconceivable, as it happens in some movies. It's fitting to say hello I thought. Unexpected return of shares, there was a huge bear hug. My 36.6 degrees. I just closed my eyes and I was savoring to the warmth.

The sun rises

Sign flashes

14th August 2012

It seemed that the city noise stopped. Fabulous seaside town was shrouded in night cover. Today we went for a walk to capture the moments, in the end no one knows when there is another opportunity to meet. He continued to laugh at me, because I was a bit lost in the city outside the home, nonetheless I had invaluable guide. With every minute shame and fear turned pale, and eventually disappeared completely. He enjoyed himselfas a child who just got a toy, and.. me too. Who would have thought that I would ever get on merry-go-round. The city slowly came to a standstill. Empty streets, lit by lanterns glow, light wind, carrying the leaves. It is said that silence becomes awkward after four seconds. Well, actually not. I can promise one thing. I heard an echo of chemical reactions between us. Delicate, evening breeze ruffled single strands of my hair, and I smiled staring at the horizon, still not believing that I was where I was. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

-      ‘Remember when I described my perfect woman? You fit that exact description. Take pride in yourself, inside and out. I'm sorry for making things a little awkward  but now I feel relieved and…’

Shush. Do not say anything.

15th August 2012

Yesterday evening ended with a lovely accent, not unexpected I have to admit. Acknowledgment that what happened yesterday was true was perhaps a bouquet of roses lying in front of my door. Anote was attachedwith the following words: ,,Those were good moments, before us better. Go into the room and open the envelope, please.’’ What could I expect? I did not know, but after reading, any sedatives would not be able to help me. I did not think that the heart can beat in such a dizzying pace. Too many thoughts swirling in my head, this evening I poured them on paper.

I spoke the words which you have wrapped in your arms

Two other countries, the same two hearts.

Sometimes I hear the angels singing in my head

They made my wings spread.

And now when a beautiful adventure ends, and real life begins,

I want to thank you for this.

But this is not goodbye, we are like birds that fly in the sky,

stagger wheels in one place, but have the ability to fly wherever they want.

Your gentleness, a way of being that is a cure, touch is the spark that makes me sure

Your pulse reaches every cell in my body.

 I was once a girl who felt the void, but you wiped my pointless tears with your sleeve

You are the most precious gift I have ever received.

Someone could have thought that I travelled to Utopia, because it seems ridiculous. I am an average bread-eater, I am dreaming like everyone else. But despite the logs that life throws at your feet I found the strength to go on the Mount Everest of my life. In today's world you cannot remain passive, especially since so many opportunities around us. I even thought that in my boring life nothing will change. I dreamed about it, and I achieved it. True love is stronger than the storm on the ocean, is like a stain that cannot be lure. I went back to the daily grind, but I'm sure that someone is always waiting for me. Though property of the artist is eternal. My canvas is no longer gray, it is dominated by the colours of joy and when I'm in war with myself I’m calling all these moments to my mind.

Soon I will be an actress again, in the scenery of my dreams.