Photos

"Mama! What's this about ?"

"Luna, this photo was taken when Mama just joined Fairy Tail ! Papa was the one who brought Mama to Fairy Tail !" Lucy says to her daughter, a bright smile on her face.

"Wow ! What about this then ?" Luna exclaims, awestruck.

Lucy stares at the photo for awhile as memories flooded her mind. It was a photo of Natsu slinging his arms around her, both of them wearing party hats.

"It was Mama's birthday sweetie, and everyone threw a surprise party for me. This was before we started dating." Lucy says fondly.

"This?"

"This I remember all too clearly dear ! It was a glorious night, where Papa confessed to Mama that he had always loved her." Lucy answers, a small blush evident on her cheeks. It was a photo of Natsu hugging Lucy.

"This ?" Luna asks, eyes bright with curiosity and wonder.

"Papa proposed on that day. It was an amazing Sunday."

"Whoa Mama! You looked like a princess !" Luna squeals, her cheeks flushing excitedly.

Lucy smiles dreamily at that photo. She remembers it all so clearly. Their wedding day was beautiful. She had insisted on a pink dress, just to match Natsu's hair color. The photo shows both of them flushed, a blush on Lucy's radiant face, and a goofy smile of happiness on Natsu's glowing face.

"Mama? Do you think one day, I'll find a perfect guy to marry, like you and Papa ?"

"Of course you will darling, Papa and I are a perfect example, aren't we ?"