My Dream - A Justin Bieber Fanfiction

Start from the beginning

CHAPTER 3

I had to meet him, I had to. I made it a goal. I put my hands on my face and felt my cheeks, they were steaming, I ran inside and went to my new room. I unpacked and picked an outfit, seen as though i'd been wearing the same thing for two days. Ew. I put on a black jumpsuit that stopped at my thigh, and a brown belt around my waist, I re-done my make up and curled my hair. I then put my brown gladitor sandals on, and got my satchel bag, and headed out the door ready to explore the town. I was soooo hoping to see him. I walked down the street and there was a little square of shops and the town was lively. I stopped at this music shop and saw him there, I walked in pretending I hadnt saw him, and browsed through the racks. I ran my finger along the cd's and picked one up. I kept hold of the album and looked up at the boy, I needed to speak to him, I wanted to know his name so bad. He smiled at me again like earlier, as I looked up his eyes were already on me, I smiled and looked away shyly, blushing. I saw him walking over to me..oh god.

I got on with what I was doing pretending to look unaware, but my heart was pounding.

I put my hand on the rack to pick up another cd, but he stopped me and picked up the one I was going to get.. I looked at him, for a minute, his eyes were a light brown nearly orangey colour, and they were so detailed and beautiful. He smiled at me, looked at the cd, and raised an eyebrow.

"Hm, Taylor Swift?" He looked at me and smirked, laughing to himself. I just stood there, not saying a word, and smiled at him. "You like Taylor Swift I take it?" I nodded, laughing at the same time. "You're the new girl then? I'm Justin, nice to meet you." He held a hand out, I took his and said "I'm Abby, and yeah, I just moved here from England." He shook my hand, his hand was warm and soft.

"England? Wow..big move eh?" "Yeah, my mum said we needed a fresh start." I smirked and rolled my eyes. He seemed to be interested and take in every word I said. I tucked a strand of my hair behind my hair, waiting for him to begin talking. "Your accent, wow. I love it." I pulled a confused look and started laughing, he laughed too. I told him I was gonna buy this album and head home, he said he'd walk me, seen as though we lived next door to each other. I bought the cd and headed out of the shop. We walked and talk, I looked straight ahead,focusing on the beautiful scenery and I could feel his eyes on me. "You like it here then?" he asked, I was still looking in the same direction. "Well, I just got here today, but the people are nice I guess, well, you are." I turned around and he was smiling, looking at me, right in the eyes. He turned and said "Your not that bad either, Abbs." Abbs? No one had ever called me Abbs except from him, hmm. We walked and talked until we got to our houses, just laughing and talking about anything and everything. Turns out im going to go to the same school as him, it was spring break we started back in two weeks. Two weeks for me and Justin. I learned his second name he learned mine. The sky was going purple and red, it was getting late, gutted much? We finally got to our houses, he stopped and looked at me, his eyes were locked onto mine. "I had a great day, it's a pleasure to meet you" "You too" I laughed shyly. "See you tomorrow then?" I asked, "I'd have to be chained inside my house not to see you, even then..I'd work out a away" He laughed and looked away to avoid blushing, but I saw his cheeks go redder by the second, I felt mine burn up the same. I giggled at him. "Can I have your number then?" He asked softly, I nodded and put my number in his phone. I walked up my front garden path. He shouted "Bye crabs" He laughed while saying it, I smirked and shouted "Bye beaver" and headed inside. I stopped for a minute and smiled to myself, I like it here, I like it alot.

CHAPTER 4

I opened my eyes, and stretched for a minute.. I honeslty convinced myself it was a dream, but no it wasnt, I was in my new bedroom in Canada. I then realised why I woke up, there was a banging sound coming from the window, like, rocks hitting my window... Justin.