Another Random Imagine

*REQUESTED IMAGINES WILL BE UP SOON*

__________________

#IMAGINE:

You were at a party and out of nowhere you see Autin was also there... He was drunk and you can promise anyone that it was the sexiest shit ever.... He was being super confident about everything, even if he stumbled... After a little while he took off his pants and t-shirt and was only in shorts and a tank-top... You felt your pussy pounding as it turned you on... You had to get out of there before it was noticeable so you went upstairs to find a restroom.. Before you could find one someone shoved you into a room...

It. Was. Austin.

He locked the door and said, "I saw you throbbing from across the room."

You blushed and felt it getting worse and worse.. He immediately went over to you, stuck his hand in your pants, and started rubbing... It felt so good. You tilted your head back in pleasure and left slight moans here-and-there as he kept going..

Then, he comes out leaving you sad.. He presses his body so hard up against yours that you stumble back onto the bed. He gets on top of you and presses himself hard against you, leaving it difficult to breathe.

He whispered seductively, "you feel that? you did that to me." He pressed his bulge against your again throbbing pussy... "Can I get in?" he asks... You nod quickly, not wanting to wait...

He pulls off both of your guys' clothes and shoves into you... it hurts, but its worth it... He thrusted a bit as you clawed at his back.. He started leaving love bites down your neck... Soon enough, his thrusts become sloppy and he comes out of you just as you both hit your climax..

You two didn't talk for a long while after that night...

_________________

-AbbyAbs ;D <33