Dance for You

Beyonce's POV

I watched as Michael played with the twins. They seemed so happy. He seemed happy. I was sitting a lawn chair, sunbathing. I felt so light and free right now until- "Beyonce!!!" I groaned and saw Dana walking towards me in a bikini. I frowned and suddenly smirked. "Trying to show off that apple booty?" I teased. Dana rolled her eyes and sat by me. "Aww look at him," she cooed, "he looks so...free." I smiled and noticed Dana's eyes. She was about to ask me something I could feel it.

"How come you two aren't married? I mean you all have kids, been together for almost a year now. What's the hold up. You waitin' on taxes or something?!" I rolled my eyes. "I don't know. Maybe Michael just wants to slow-" "Or maybe he's waiting on you to make a move!" Dana shouted so loud Michael probably heard. "Hey!" I hissed. Dana shrugged. "You know Michael...has been singing a song about a Mrs. Jackson. He says it's a song he heard on the radio, but I know he's making a hit single about you." I sighed.

"You want us to get married sooooo bad don't you!" I whispered. Dana nodded. "Please, then that means I could have a baby now since I'm dating and we're talking about putting a ring on it." I shrugged and felt the sun begin to burn my skin. I stepped into the shade. "Patience is key Dana. Don't rush things that aren't meant to be rushed."

Later on....

I put on my shades as I walked down the street to the jewelry store. I called ahead to tell the owner, Jacques, that I was stopping by. I could feel the cameras on me, even though I had a bit of security with me, but it wasn't a lot. I walked into Cartier and saw that the place was empty.

"Ms. Knowles!" A man squealed.

I turned around and smiled. Jacques was a short, skinny man with greased blond hair and many rings on his fingers. "I'm so honored to have a queen in my shop." I smiled. "Why thank you. It's a honor to meet a famous jeweler such as yourself." Jacques laughed. "Oh please. Pick out any ring you'd like. You said a man's ring right?" I nodded. "Yes."

I looked around and poked at the bands. I finally saw one. It wasn't too flashy but it wasn't Plain Jane. It looked kinda like Michael. It's simply design, but unique at the same time. Just like him. I waved Jacques over, only to find out he's been behind the whole time. "This one," I whispered. "Oh..I love that one. It says I want to be yours for forever. I'm yours!" I smirked. "Yeah...can you engrave that?" "What Ms. Knowles?"

"I am yours."

Jacques nodded. "Why of course. Anything for the Queen of Pop."

Michael's POV

I wreeked of baby vomit, pee, and other things I didn't want to list. I walked into the house and groaned. "I'm staying inside for forever!" I glanced at each twin on my arm and sighed. "You two are a handful." I walked to the kitchen before I felt something warm leak onto my arm. It was Prince's side. I turned to face him. He was peeing!!! I yelped and hurried rushed to the kitchen counter. I gave Princess to Dana and snatched a diaper that was in on the table.

I held my breath as I changed his diaper. Prince had done waaaay more than pee. I whimpered as I cleaned him off and tossed the diaper into the trash can. I groaned grabbed a new one, but I heard a soft sound. Like water dripping out of a faucet. It stopped when I turned around.

Prince was giggling. My eyes squinted to slits. I put the new one on him but before I could I dapped baby powder on him. Prince suddenly did the craziest thing to me.

In one quick movement, the arch of pee shot to me and right onto my shirt and into my open mouth. I hollered out and gagged. "Oooohhhh wait till your Mother gets back!" Prince was hollering in baby laughter. I wiped the pee off of my face and let out a sigh of relief when the door opened and I heard Bey's voice. "I'm home!!!"