Chapter 29

We stood together, Harry's arms protectively wrapped round my shoulders from behind as we gazed at the exploding rockets. The colours were bright, lighting up the darkened sky. I felt his arms tighten as I fidgeted in his hold, mumbling my name to stop me. There was nothing much I could do about the current buzz the candy floss had struck me with.

My vision darted round, there were any number of young couples. Many of them encircled in each other's arms. A few of them were sweetly stealing kisses. The images in front of me caused my mind to race, fuelled by my over consumption of sugar. Thinking back to the conversation I had with the girls a sudden pulse of energy pounded through my body. My fingers gripped hold of his wrist. I turned, dragging a confused Harry behind me, weaving in and out of the people watching the firework display.

When we passed under the funfair sign I was practically running. Harry jogged to keep up. There were so many cars in the dim field in front of us. I had no idea where Harry's large vehicle was.

"W-Where's the car?"

"Err, over there." He pointed.

I immediately took off in the direction he had called my attention to.

"Bo, is everything alright, do you feel ok?"

I ignored his questions, towing him along behind me. I surprised even myself with my new found strength. As soon as we reached the car Harry was shoved up against it. He winced before I pulled him down to my level, planting a wet kiss to his mouth. To say he was surprised was an understatement. My hand felt round his bum for the keys.

"Hey, heEY" He protested.

The door was unlocked.

"Get in, get in." I instructed.

"Bo, you look.... high." He squinted his eyes slightly, moving his head away.

I huffed before shoving him into the vehicle. My legs climbed up, straddling Harry's lap whilst he sat in the driver's side. I slammed the door behind us. The stuffed, toy turtle was thrown to the back of the car in my haste. My hand searched for the leaver, sliding the seat back slightly.

"Bo..."

I didn't give him time to finish what he was saying. My mouth pressing forcefully to his. I felt down his stomach before roughly palming him through his jeans. A low, muffled moan emitted round the car. I pulled away from our heated embrace, my fingers desperately fumbling with his belt. The simple task was proven more challenging by my nervousness and the heavy sugar rush currently causing my hands shake. I grew frustrated, wiggling back slightly to get a better look at the buckle in the dwindling light.

We both jumped when the horn went off, my back pressing to the steering wheel.

"Bo." Harry laughed.

I ignored him before he gripped my wrists, tugging my hands away from his crotch. My eyebrows came down in a frown as I took in his amused expression.

"Bo, slow down." He chuckled.

My head fell forward onto his chest. It rumbled underneath me as he couldn't contain his laughter.

"What are you trying to do?" He humorously asked.

When I didn't answer he cupped my chin, bringing my head up. A smirk played on his plump lips as he curiously peered at me for my reply. He must have had some idea, I was hoping he wasn't just asking to embarrass me further.

"Hmm." He encouraged.

"I-I wanted to do something f-for you." I spoke quietly.

Harry's eyebrows came down, frowning slightly. I turned my head away, cheeks flushing. Long fingers still held my chin as he guided me back round to him again.