Chapter Twenty-Nine

Warning; Explicit chapter ahead!

*Recap* 

~Jacob's POV 

I drove to the school, and hopped out.

I took a deep breath, went to the other side of the car, and opened the door for Yasmine.

I'm hoping this goes by smoothly.

~Aliyah's POV 

They finally gave up, and drove away. I walked to catch my breath, when a large male figure leaped out from the bushes and grabbed me.

I tired to scream, but it was muffled and quiet because he had covered my mouth with his hand.

All I remember after that was feeling a quick pinch in my right thigh, and the guy laughing at his success of attacking me.

*End Of Recap*

~Jacob's POV 

I walked in the school, and the loud thump of the music hit me in the face. 

I instantly smiled. I wasn't gonna let anyone, ESPECIALLY Yasmine, take my positive mood away. 

We walked to the gym. There were balloons and decorations everywhere! 

"Aye!" Ray Ray exclaimed. 

I looked around for food when I saw him.  

Prodigy. 

I tried to walk past him as quick as possible without having to stomp him ass. 

"Hey, Jake." he said. 

"Yeah, uh hey." I growled under my breath. 

He KNOWS I fucking hate being called Jake. 

I grabbed a cupcake when my phone vibrated. 

I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller I.D. 

Aliyah.  

It was risky to answer, so I took a while to think, and decided not to. One call from her and Yasmine would have my ass on a boat to Mexico. 

I finished my cupcake, and went back to dance with Yasmine. 

Homecoming King & Queen were being announced in an hour, so I just danced, and took a few minutes to chill.

~Aliyah's POV 

I've never felt so dirty. Why is the world so full of horrible people?!?? 

After the man leaped out from the bushes, he must've given me a shot or something because I lost all consiousness. I woke up naked,right in the middle of him taking his clothes off. I screamed and kicked for my life, with no success. He smacked me every time I tried to make a sound.My whole body is sore and aching. I know he wasn't the first one to use me.  

"No, please!" I screamed. 

He just licked his lips and grinned, before spreading my legs and making his way in. 

"Stop! Please!" I begged and cried with each thrust he pumped into me. He tried to kiss me, and I moved my head away. He went faster, making me scream even louder, begging and sobbing for mercy. 

I eventually just gave up. It was no use. This has happen too many times, especially with my dad.

*Flashback* 

"Bye Mama!" I said as mama entered her car to leave. She had a doctors appointment. She trusted dad enough to call him and ask to watch over me while she was gone. I was only eleven at the time, but still upset that she didn't trust me on my own.