"Lola, ako nag prepare niyan!" Matty said proudly.

"Oo, Ma! And he woke us all up at seven in the morning!" Ate Des added.

"Wow, talaga? Kuyang kuya na talaga ang baby Matty namin!" Judy praised. Since Matty was the first and only grandson, his grandparents are all over him, especially Drei's dad.

"Lola I'm not a baby anymore... Kuya na po ako, di ba, Mom?" he corrected and glanced at Drei for approval. She just smiled and nodded. Hearing her son say that with much pride made her heart swell with joy because at an early age, he was learning how to be responsible.  Hear that Anton, she thought. Our little boy is all grown up.

"So Kuya Matty na talaga?" Fred asked as he joined in with the conversation. And then Matty went on raving at the couple on what he did today, what he cooked, and plus giving them a recap on what happened to him in school this week. They all just smiled and listened to him as he amused his grandparents who were on the other side of the world. After Matty, it was Ate Des' turn to update them about the current happenings, the bills and all that stuff she took care of in their behalf. And then it was Drei's turn. "And how about our bunso? How are you doing so far?"

Drei just smiled. She was the youngest of the Tres Marias. "I'm okay, Pa. Thanks for asking."

"And how is the baby? Alam mo na ba what you will be having?" her Mom asked.

"Not yet, Ma. But we were scheduled for an ultrasound after two weeks, so I will let you know, I promise! I'm doing fine, na rule out na yung risk ko for preeclampsia and no more bleeding. Manang Rose is taking care of me here so don't worry." She assured them. "And yeah, I'm taking all my vitamins!"

"You better update us so me and Papa can buy the baby stuff here, magsasale sa Target next month. And hey, don't get stressed out, okay?" her Mom reminded. "Did you guys get the Balikbayan Box we sent?"

"Yes, last week lang, Ma!" Ate Des said. "Tell Ate Cams and Kuya Bob, thank you from all of us!"

"You're welcome guys, we miss you all already... by the way, we have to say bye now, may dinner date kami ni Papa with your Tita Lorna and Tito Pons. We have to get ready..." their Mom said. "Matty, you take care of your Mom okay? Wag kang pasaway."

"And Des, anak, paki asikaso nalang yung BIR nung lupa natin sa Laguna, I think it's due next month if I am not mistaken, basta ikaw na bahala with that..." their Dad added. "And bunso, you take care okay? We miss you all!"

And as the Skype call ended, they finished off with their breakfast. Her bump is fairly round and it spelled pregnant very clearly now. Because of Drei's small built, her bump is still a bit small for a woman who's already six months on the way.  Besides the fact that she's been stress-free for the past two months, things were doing pretty great for her – no stretch marks, no spider veins, no dark underarms – in fact, she was glowing. Maybe not having to see or hear from Alex was doing her some good.

Well the last thing Johan told her was that he was assigned in Cebu to train the first batch of Team Leaders for the opening of their new branch there. Good for him, she thought as soon as she heard the news. Somehow it was a blessing in disguise, in a way, that he wasn't around. It gave her that kind of strength that she needs to pick herself up and go on living, without him. Long time ago, she had an excuse to move on because the father of her first-born died in an accident but now, this was different because the father of her second child is very much alive. Breathing the same air as she did and he's actually just one dial away. But he was clueless.

After that night when he, indirectly, rejected the thought of being a father, Drei came to a decision that not telling Alex was best even if she owed him the truth. Yes, the every-single-man's-nightmare kind of truth. The truth that she was carrying his own flesh and blood that currently swimming in the sea of amniotic fluid inside her tummy. But then again, maybe the truth can wait for later. Or maybe not. Even if she told him the truth that night she would still be rejected anyway, just remembering his words made her quiver.