Jacob let go of my hand and put his hand in his pocket.

"Oh Zaria... its your turn." Spin told me.

I got up and walked to the 2nd lane, I felt Diggy follow behind me.

To tease him a bit, I bent over to grab a ball and positoned myself.

I threw it and....... gutter. How embarrassing.

I felt hands on my waist and arms. "I can help you." I turned my head slightly to see Diggy right on me smiling his very familiar smile.

I controlled my emotions and he helped me get a strike.

"Easy." he smiled.

"Thanks." I said dryly and walked back to my seat.

Diggy's POV

I can't help it. I've fallen for Zaria. I love her. I don't know why she broke up with me....? Jacob said she wasn't seeing anybody else so I didn't know what to think?

I met a new girl at the club. We've been hanging for awhile. Her name is Jetun. Pretty face, nice body. How I like them. She had an amazing personality, she helped my mind off Zaria a bit.

I looked over at Zaria who seemed to be in deep conversation with Jacob. The way she looked at him, it was the way she used to..... look at me. It was weird. Jacob looked at her the way he used to look at all his other girlfriends. I mean, Zaria was attractive but they're family.

Zaria glanced in my direction. We made eye contact until Jacob said something and she looked back to him. Then, Jacob looked at me. He looked mad, like we weren't bros since middle school but like I just stole his girl or something.

My phone started to vibrate.

Jetun.

Jacob's POV

"Zaria fuck was that?" I asked her when she sat back down.

"What?"

"That stunt you and Diggy just pulled."

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to show him what he was missing. Trust me, I showed him no intrest."

"He needs to know you're not his anymore."

"He does."

"..... That you're mine?"

"I am yours."

"He doesn't know that"

"Nobody knows that."

I sighed. "Hes staring." I could see Diggy looking at us from the corner of my eye.

She looked in his direction. "Told you." I told her and she looked back at me. "I love you." she told me, "You don't have to worry about me."

"Love you too." I said and looked at Diggy. He was still staring, at me actually. I held my gaze, showing all my emotions in my facial expression. He looked down at his phone and I laughed to myself.

Zaria was mine. But nobody knew that but her. It was hard loving your stepsister. Loving her as a lover, a partner, a..... girlfriend.

Zaria's POV

"Marica, Zaria. Come back to my house with me." Roger offered.

"Of course!" Marica answered quickly.

"Diggy'll be there to keep you company Zaria." Roger told me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Pleaseeee." Marica said.

I smiled and said.... "I'll have to ask Jacob."

They looked at me weird.

"So he can tell mom and dad." I cleared up.

They nodded and I went to Jacob, who was laughing and flirting with Arielle.

"I'm going to Roger's." I said loudly, trying to make myself present.

"Ok." he answered still looking at Arielle.

I don't know why, but that pissed me off.

Jacob just sat there and yelled at me for talking to Dan but he can flirt with Arielle.

Uh no. I don't know what, but I'm gonna do something stupid tonight.

~~~~

Marica and Roger rushed upstairs once we got home. Diggy and I stayed in the living room. I took off my shoes and sat on the couch, he looked at me for awhile then left into the kitchen. He soon came back with Hennessy and some glasses. I knew it was about to get rough, I turned my phone off and smiled at Diggy.

"My fave." I told him.

"I know." he smiled back at me.

After a few hours of drunk talking, we started getting closer.

Diggy started touching me and kissing me. I wasn't mad either. I didn't stop him. He brought his lips to my neck and I moaned as I grabbed his hands and interwined our fingers.

"I fucking love you Zaria." Daniel told me.

I moaned and started feeling his body.

Soon, I fell on the couch. The lights went out and Dan was ontop of me.

"Ouch that hurts."

"I gotta throw up."

"My leg is stuck."

"Zaria that feels good."

"Kiss me."

"Where?"

"There."

~~~~~~

I walked into my house after Daniel dropped me off, I went to take a shower then went in my room.

Jacob came in as expected and looked at me.

"My head hurts." I told him.

"Hungover?" he asked.

"How do you know?"

"I know you." he leaned against my dresser, watching me.

"Jacob, what'd you do after you left the bowling alley?"

"Came straight home and waited for you, why?'

I looked down, a rush of guilt ran through my body and I looked back up at him. It was killing me.

"Jake......" my voice cracked. "I don't know for sure, but I.... I think I did something..... something bad..... real bad last night."

Jacob got closer to me and looked me in eyes. "Like what Zaria?"

"I was drunk and Dig was there and...."

"Fuck did you do?" He was obviously getting mad.

"I had sex with Diggy." I grabbed his shirt.

"What?" he screamed.

"Jacob please, I'm sorry. Forgive me please."

Jacob pushed me forcefully onto the bed and held me down. "Fuck you Zaria." he said as he got up and walked out.

I ran after him. Thank God, nobody was home.

He sprinted down the stairs and I followed. I fell down and grabbed hold of his nudie jeans.

"Jacob please don't hate me. You're my brother. Be my brother. I love you. Don't leave me." I sobbed.

Jacob took both of my hands off of me one by one and lightly kicked me.

"Tell mom and dad, I had to leave for a trip." was the last thing he said as he took his keys and walked out the door. I got up and looked through the window as he drove away in his Range Rover.

I leaned down the wall and cried and cried. Cried until it hurt. I loved Jacob. Why couldn't he see that?