Chapter 2- Moving

Alliie's POV

"Well, I guess this is it guys!" I yelled grabbing my friends into a group hug. 

"Allie, We really have to go now!" Miley said rushing me. I turned around and gave her a death glare. She put her hands up in defence and rolled her eyes. I'm so pissed off at her right now. 

*On the plane* 

"Ah! There are our seats!" Miley yelled. 

"Yeah, Whatever" I said 

"Allie, Stop being mad at me! I know your upset about moving but this will be a good chance for you and me!" Miley said. I blocked her out by putting on the head phones. Your probably wondering why am I being such a bitch to my sister? Well, She is ruining my life. Me and my friends always looked up to her like she is our role model but she just made a big mistake. 

"Allie! Wake up We're here!" Miley yelled while shaking me. 

I slowy got up knowing id be sore. I strecthed my arms and when I heard the crack I smiled. Me and Miley finally got our luggage and was now in a taxi. 

"Thanks! here you go!" Miley yelled while handing the cab triver his money. I still had my head phones in from the plane. We have finally arrived at my new house. Wow. This is bigger then the house back home. Yes, We still kept it for going there in the Summer since it is a Beach house. My sister is a Model so she has a lot of money. My sister wants me to be a model so bad but I just don't see me doing that. 

Me and Miley finally got up to the house after a very long path way with beautiful flowers. Miley took a big sigh then turned the knob. My mouth was almsot on the ground. This house is awesome! It has 4 bed rooms 4 bathrooms (One bathroom in each room) A game room, Dining room, Kitchen and a huge living room. This could be a hotel. I chose the bedroom that is the second biggest which is upstairs. The stairs going upstairs is like glass. I love it. When you go up the stairs on the wall beside you is so many mirrors. I was putting my stuff away when I heard feet behind me. 

"Look Al, I'm so sorry for everything! I' sorry you had to leave behind our Beach house, Family and friends. I'm so sorry for not being there when you need me! I'm so sorry for being a terrible sister. I should've let you stay with one of your friends or something" MIley said almost crying. 

"Mi, Your the best sister ever! And sorry for being such a bitch to you. I'm just upset about leaving everything I love behind. I love it here but I also loved it there." I said almost crying to by thinking back to my friends. I miss them so much. Miley jumped ontop of me landing on my bed with a thud. She giggled and hugged me so tight. I laughed her hugged her back. She rested her head onto my stomach and lied there. We always used to do this when our parents fought. She would always come in my room and do this exact same thing. I wish my parents didn't get hit by that stupid drunk driver. I was shook out of my thought when the door bell rang.

"I'LL GET IT!!!" I yelled into Mileys ear. She winced in pain and I chuckled while running down the stairs.