Part 5: Passion

Harry looked into your eyes for reassurance and you immediately gave it to him, knowing how bad you want him. He kissed you again, this time lustful and content.

You ran your fingers through his hair on the back of his head, as he slowly moved his lips to your neck. You were lost in the love you both involuntarily shared, you didn't try to love him: it just happened.

He kissed ever so lightly on your sensitive spot, he was so gentle.. so careful. It was almost as if he laid a whole essay of love unto each kiss, it made you almost pinch yourself, wondering if this was all a dream. As you thought, he looked into your soul with those green emeralds before placing a strand of hair behind your ear. You almost wanted to be scared of him, because you should've been, but you loved him too much to care about logic.

He stood there as if he didn't know what to do next but at the same time was sure of whats to come. As if it was your first time and first touch, first kiss, first love, you were nervous.

But you always felt safe in his arms, so you gave him a smile before reaching for the hem of his shirt. He gladly pulled it off but didn't leave eye contact as you reached to the end of your shirt, about to lift it off. His large hand stopped you and took your chin, rubbing his thumb onto your cheek.

He took hold of your lower back, pushing you into his abs and hugging you while giving you small love bites on your neck. Harry has never been so slow, he usually gets right to the point but he was acting as if he had to prove his love to you with each touch. He swayed with you as if music was playing and held you tight. You smiled into him.

He motioned towards the bed and you complied, laying flat on your back as he crawled up to your fully clothed body. For the first time you were speechless, you didn't question his actions you just trusted him.. truly trusted him. You found it hard to process that this man was the man that used force against you, but you chose not to think about it.

Painstakingly slowly he reached your aching lips, finally getting a taste of him you let a sigh of relief. He kissed your forhead then started to take his pants off, only to end up on the other side of the room. You watched his perfect body move as he came back over to hover your fragile figure. Kisses, kisses, and more kisses were left all over your chest and face until he finally hooked his finger under your shirt, lifting it as he left yet another kiss on your rapidly moving stomach.

Your breathing was so fast it even scared you, why were you so nervous??

He didn't even glance at your purple lace bra, only kept his eyes on the stomach his lips were attacking. You fingered his curls as he made his way up to your face, reaching his arms under your back and lifting your chest. He unhooked your only cover over your womanly chest and removed it, still not even glancing at them.

His head traveled down and finally landed on your breasts which were being slowly massaged by his soft hands. Your breathing hitched from the feeling of his skilled hands taking over your nipples. He rubbed them until you couldn't breath any heavier, or so you thought, as he took one into his mouth swiftly.

You gasped as Harry sucked softly, swiviling his tongue in circles. He went from one to the other, rubbing one when the other had possesion over the mouth.

The feeling was so loving and powerful, you couldn't help but let out quiet moans.

His hand moved from your chest to in between your legs and rubbed your heat through your pants. You rolled your hips along with his strong hand as he firmly massaged your clit, it felt so good. He took his other hand to your zipper and unzipped your blue jeans, in which after they ended up on the side of the bed.

You immediately became cold from so much skin out in the open but Harry's body heat was radiating off of him. He licked on your underwear line and you shivered, then he slowly removed your panties with his teeth.