Chapter One

[[A/N; I don't own Camp half blood, the only characters I own in this chapter are Rikki, Azule and Codee]]

I clicked my Ipod on. Misery Buisness by Paramore started up. I sang along to every word. So did Azule, actually, and she couldn't hear the music. She just heard the first word and joined in.

"Codee's not going to be happy, we're going to be late picking him up from the primary school," Azule said quietly. Well, she says everything quietly, so if she says something, just assume it's quiet.

"At this rate, he'll be grateful if we even pick him up, you know he's terrified of walking home alone."

"And he'll be very grateful if you don't tease him," she pointed out with a smile.

"Would I do that, Twin?" I asked innocently.

"Yes, you would. And I will be there when he hits you,"

"No doubt to say-"

"I told you so!" We chorused and broke into a fit of giggles as Paramore's 'Ignorance' began. The primary school was in sight.

"Race you!" I called, and she laughed.

CRASH! Something was going on in the school. We looked at each other, our expressions grim.

"CODEE!" We yelled, running full pelt.

It was worse than I thought. The sound had come from his class. Then some shrieking. A huge person - no, it couldn't be a normal person, I mean, who in their right mind looks that disgusting? It had little Codee in it's grip, trying to hurt my little brother. My temper boiled over, but I kept my head on straight.

"Plan S," I whispered to Azule. She nodded and ran to it's other side.

"Oi!" She called.

"Pea brained thing!" I shouted. It looked from one to the other, obviously confused. Something glittering flew past my shoulder and hit the monster in the stomach. It dissolved, and the object clattered to the ground. A dagger. Codee fell, but landed on his feet, grimacing.

Sparing not a glance at the owner of the dagger, my twin and I ran over to our brother. "Codee? What happened this time? Anything apart from the ankle and bruises? No, good." My relief was obvious, even to me.

"Rikki," he whispered, pointing behind me. I spun around to see our rescuer. Or rather, rescuers.

My twin and I, eyes wary, spoke together. "Who are you?"