Ch. 69

****I'm thinking this book is ending in probably another ten chapters....anything anyone wants to happen before then??****

<3

I wake up pinned to Maddox, he has his arms around me and his whole body is spooning mine. I stop the alarm on my phone I keep under my pillow. I try getting out of his hold without waking him. "Stay with me." I hear him mutter, still groggy from sleep.

"I can't, I missed all these classes all ready this week." I reply wishing I could stay in bed.

"Fine. Call me if you need me, I'll be at the office so I'll be close." He says following me into the shower.

"I'll be fine. Can you drop me off? I need to get my car."

"Yeah. But I'll pick you up for therapy and we’ll get your car on the way home."

"All right."

"Before you leave, I need you to look at a few design proposals for the house and tell me which ones you like."

I start thinking of Alex's house and the baseball game I'm supposed to go to on Saturday. How can I cancel? I better tell Maddox.

"Alex wants me and Chris to go to his game on Saturday. I said yes but I'll cancel if you don't feel comfortable with me going. Please be honest with me."

"I don't want you to go."

I knew that would be his response. I have to respect his wishes. I can't imagine Maddox going off with someone who was as in love with him as Alex appears to be with me.

"I won't go. It will upset them but you're right about Alex. He definitely has strong feelings for me. I just never really thought it was as bad as it is. I'm sorry, I should have never dismissed your feelings about it like I did."

"Don't worry, I'm used to you not seeing things. You're blind when it comes to male attention. It's frustrating yet completely adorable."

"I'm not blind." I say defensively.

"Yes, you are." He reiterates.

"Am not!" I say pushing him. When he doesn't move I push him again. "Ah, you butt lick! Move when I push you." I say chuckling.

"I'll show you butt lick." He says smirking.

And I run out of the shower. He catches me in the bedroom and picks me up laying me on the bed. We stop laughing when our lips meet. I feel his arousal and know he's about to enter me.

"We have to be fast." I say panting.

"Yep. In and out." He says thrusting himself inside me. We moan together and Maddox moves at a steady rhythm. His hand finds my sensitive nub making me come within minutes and he quickly follows.

"You can be that fast? Why haven't we done that every morning?" I ask.

"Watch what you say, kitten, or you won't be leaving this bed today." He threatens.

I smile but climb out of bed and head to the closet to get dressed. Fully aware that Maddox is watching, I put on my dark green bra and underwear. Then slip on my dark green dress. The one I wore the day I met Maddox. I grab my brown cardigan and brown sandals and leave the closet. Maddox is still in bed. "Get ready, you're giving me a ride, remember?"

He smiles then gets up and walks to the closet. I leave and go to the kitchen making a whole grain waffle and half a bagel. Maddox steps out ten minutes later and we leave. I kiss him goodbye when he drops me off and get out of the car. On my way to class, I take out my phone texting Chris. Telling him Maddox and I don't think it's a good idea to go to the game because of Alex's obvious feelings for me. I wait until the last minute to switch my phone off and still no reply.