Hogwarts Express

A week later Faith was packed and ready for the next year at Hogwarts. Her new books were neatly placed in her trunk and her birthday presants,not including James' necklace which she was wearing, were layed neatly on top. Faith carefully closed the lid, before walking over to help Rose. Rose smiled as Faith began packing the stack of books they had purcased. Faith smiled back at her disorganized friend.

"Hey, where'd you get that necklace?" Rose asked spotting James' presant. Faith sighed.

"Presant from James." She said reluctantly.

"No way! He never gets me anything that nice!" Rose complained. Faith smiled to herself. Knowing that made her feel special, like maybe he did love her. Faith soon found herself telling Rose what had really happened that first day, concluding with much giggling.

"Hey." James poked his head round the door, both girls instantly stopped laughing. "Grandma says you've got to go to bed soon."

"Okay James." Faith giggled lifting her trunk off her bed.

"Nice necklace." he said leaaving the room.

The next morning was the usual rush. Rose still hadn't finnished packing, Albus had lost his glasses and James spent the entire time stood in the corner smirking rather than helping. Faith, after finding Albus' glasses, went to sit outside in the fresh air.

"Bonjour" A familiar voice rang out.

"Hey Victorie." Faith greeted the part veela, who came and sat beside her.

"What ees wrong?" Victorie asked, smiling "i can tell you ees sad."

"It's James, i just don't know where i am with him." Fiath admitted, and she began to tell Victorie the whole story. How he treated her around his friends, how he looked at her, how he helped, and about what had happened on the first day at the burrow. By the end she found herself in tears. Victorie passed her a lace hankycheif.

"Boy are a waste of your teen years." Victorie told her "You concentrate on your studies." Faith nodded, sniffing. "Face me a momment." Victorie flicked her wand "Reversus Flere!" Suddenly Faiths tears felt like they were running upwards, she felt her face clear and within seconds it was like she'd never been crying.

"Thanks." She smiled at Victorie

A hour later they were boarding the Hogwarts express, The large family were confusing themselves trying to work out who they hadn't hugged good bye yet, and naturally Faith was included in this chaos!

"Have a good year darling." Ginny said hugging her

"You remember to pack that love potion?" George laughed

"You remember what i told you." Victorie reminded her

"Good luck getting dates for the Yule Ball!" Ron laughed, addressing Faith and Rose.

Faith climbed on the train with Albus and Rose. They found a compartment at the back that was empty and settled down. albus challenged Rose to a game of Wizards chess, whilst Faith took in Victorie's advice and settled down with her studies. About tem minutes into the journey three small heads poked round the door.

"Mind if we join you?" Lily Potter asked

"Oh, sure." Faith moved along a little to let Lily sit  next to her as Hugo Weasley and a small girl Faith didn't know slid in opposite.

"Check mate!" Albus cried triumphantly.

"Knight to E4." Rose annonced, knocking down Albus' Queen

"Or not." He grumbled.

Faith and the three third years laughed.

"Faith this is Paulina, she's in Hufflepuff but we have lots of classes together." Lily introduced the timid looking girl opposite. 

"pleasure." Faith smiled at the girl, who showed promise. Held tight in her shaking hands, was a recent edition of the Quibbler!    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo of Victorie (Nikki Reed)