Chapter 9: Surprised

Terra's POV:

I made myself camp out back. I layed there for what seemed like forever. Just hiding from the Titans.. I thought to myself, "Why did i ever think about 'restarting' my life?! I mean.. It was clever and all to actually pretend i'm just a normal girl who only remembers years in high school and stuff like that. But, I just couldn't help lying to Beastboy like that. I turned into a statue! WOW! I got out, decided to start again...."

I heard voices from the inside. All i can hear was Starfire and i'm guessing the girl who's 'borrowing' my room, whispering.

I listened closer.

All i could hear was: Robin... Friends... Dad... Important... Secret... And Relationship..?

Hmm?? What were they whispering about, that's important? Maybe she lost her dad? How can Robin be important to that girl? I already know Starfire already has a thing for Robin... How about that new girl?

Raven's POV:

I've been in my room for about 4-5 hours. So, I decided to finally get out of my room to get a snack.

I opened my door to find Starfire looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"May i come in?" She asked politely.

I thought to myself, "The snack can wait. I'd rather stay in my room without a snack then talk with Starfire's 'obviously problem' while chomping down a snack."

I took one more glimpse at her before i slammed my door in front of her face and said, "No."

But she stopped me.

"Please?" She begged, her face already looking down.

"Sigh. Fine." I said, and closed the door behind her.

She sat on my bed.

"What now?" I asked, as i gritted my teeth.

"It is about Carrie..." She answered, still staring at the floor.

"What is it about Carrie?" I asked her.

"D-Do you k-know?" She stammered.

"Know what?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"So, She has not told you?" She asked.

"Told me what?!" I said, beginning to get impatient.

"A-About--" She started, but i interrupted, "About what?!?!?" I said, already impatient.

"P-Please let me finish my s-sentences...." She stammered, still staring at the floor.

"O-Okay." I finally said.

"Do you remember Beastboy saying that BOTH of Carrie's parents were out for 4 months?" She began.

"Yes." I answered.

"Well, He was wrong. Carrie's mother was the only one out for vacation. To get rid of the trauma."

"Trauma of what?" I asked, thinking this conversation was actually getting interesting.

"That i must not tell you. It-It..... It is classified!" She explained.

"Okay...? Then why are you here?" I asked, already confused.

"Carrie n-needs h-help....." She stammered.

I was already confused, and she's making me even more baffled than earlier.

"What do you mean Carrie needs help?"

"She needs help to get rid of the same trauma. So, when her mother comes back, Carrie will help her mother. I am asking you this as a gift for Carrie. I need to make her trust me." She explained.