Chapter - 2

P.O.V - Jessy

Man, I had to go and run away didn't I. Ha! And they said I was smart. -_- (sarcasm)

Now, here I am in the middle of the night, waiting outside in the dark for the only bus that runs at this freakin time to arrive.

I sighed heavily thinking about all the events that led me in this situation... How did I get here again?

Oh yea, it was because if HIM and his stupid lies! Why am I even running away and acting so idiotic  for only one guy! I mean many people have gotten hurt and cheated on, and they didn't run away. Then again it wasn't just him...

I mean seriously it wasnt just Johnny-

I shook my head hard.

No Jessy! He isn't your boy friend anymore. YOU can't call him Johnny any more. YOU have to call him Jonathon now.

Ugh! I hate him! I hate him! I-I dont know anymore.

Some tears started to form in my eyes, but I shut my eyes tight trying to keep in the tears.

No Jessy, you cant shed any more tears for him! You've shed enough tears as it is. I mean he isn't fully to blame.

My family, or so they state they are, had part to do with this mess. Well, not my sister, I loved my sis- I mean I still love her... my parents are the problem. Only if my mom paid attention to me, then non of this would be happening right now. If she truly cared to listen to me, I wouldn't be in this mess. My bastard of a father isn't even worth mentioning.

Oh god, this isnt like me...Usually I would ignore my mothers ignorance and stupidity, usually I would ignore her and protect myself like I always did... Well, atleast my sister was safe, atleast BOTH my parents loved her enough to care for her.

They always compared me to my sister. I hated that!. Always saying, 'kat this' (kat is her nickname i gave her) 'Kat did that' 'Kat brought a friend over.' Kat was almost my opposite. My sister was the popular, talkative, athletic, averagly smart, social one. While I on the other hand was the not so popular, quiet, shy, smart, still athletic but refuses to do any thing athletic daughter... Ofcourse they would favor her! They didn't care about the grades, they were more of the 'wanting their child to be popular' parent rather than the 'wanting their child to have super good grades' parents.

Like I said before, this isn't like me, argh! This is so frustrating! Then again, I did say I was going to change. I have never been rebellious enough to run away from home... it's safer away from my dad... I'm scared of my dad...Maybe being rebellious and such was the real me that I kept caged in me. I kind of like this new  me... I dont know. I have to stop thinking about that jerk again; he is not my father anymore, and like I said, he isn't worth mentio-

I was deep in thought, when suddenly, I snapped back into reality. I herd an engine, then I saw a light in the distance getting brighter as it got near me.

It was the bus! Finally! This bus was an Express bus, meaning that it would not make any stops until it reached it's destination.

I climbed on the bus and payed my fee.

I looked around the bus and saw that no one was on the bus except the bus driver and a man sitting all the way on the back of the bus. I sat in the middle of the bus on the window's side; I didn't want to be near the bus driver or the man, I wanted time to my self to keep on thinking.

I sat their lost in thought again.

Maybe my family already read the note I left them. I wonder how they would react? Perhaps they already read the the note. I would have loved to see my father's expression; I would have loved to see him angry because I left and because he didn't have me in his grasp. My family doesn't deserve my da- I mean man... what if he tries to... !! 

I shook my head hard again.

I looked down to the items I brought along with me. Luckily, while I was being idiotic, I was smart enough to bring money (that I stole from my fucken bastard of a man I once called father), food, and some clothes that I managed to stuff in a book bag and medium sized luggage. 

It's actually pretty funny that I escaped so easily with all these things. It's probably because they didn't expect it of me. Daniel, the man I called father once, proably thought that he had full dominance over me with the fear that he enabled onto me; however, I'm done cowaring and acting weak...

Now that I think about it, why didn't the bus driver stop me from entering the bus at all? Aren't kids and teens suppose to be in their homes because of curfew? Wait, is their even a state cerfew? Probably not, thank god. Ha, and you would think its dangerous for a girl my age to be out at night. NOPE! It won't matter because I was wearing a black hoodie and skinny jeans with black converse, with these on people could easily mistaken me for a guy in the dark... YAY! Hehehe... Wow that type of thinking is sooooo like me! I just never talked like this infront of people... I wonder why?

Well it doesn't matter, I'm going to start acting like my real self infront of people.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

" We have arrived to our destination!" Exclaimed the bus driver waking me up out of my nap. I guess I lost so much in thought that I dozed off. Looking around, the only passengers besides myself was still that man. I cannot believe that I slept for 5 hours from the place we departed from.

I walked out, but before I left, I asked the bus driver what time it was. 

"11:96 pm, thank god my shift is about over." He said sleepily, and with that answer I left.

I put my hoodie on. It was really dark, thankfully the street lights and the moon helped illuminate a bit. I started to walk in the direction where I THOUGHT she lived...

...Yea, honestly I forgot where she lived...

Her name was Victoria, but I called her Vic. She has been my best friend since I was kid. She is like my sister! Sadly, Vic moved away and ended up living near here. That is why she lives so far.

Vic is the only one that has seen the real me. We trust each other 100% although she doesn't know my one deepest darkest secret that I promised my self I would never speak about to ANYONE. Okay.... so maybe not 100% trust...

Moving on, I even called her and told her I was running away, she actually volunteered to house me. But because I was in a hurry, I didn't pay much attention to the adress she gave me. >.< 

Still doesnt matter because no one would think of finding me here since my parents do not know much about my life and the rest of my family have their own life to deal with. As for other friends, let me just say that real friends are hard to find and hard to come by. They dont even know where Vic lives!!

I walked through an alley, now lost.

I wish I had my phone to tell me what time it was.

I started to hear footsteps behind me, but I ignored it thinkin I was imagining things. 

Suddenly, I stopped feeling a hand on my sholder. I slowly turned around and saw him .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well munchkins how was it!! :D :3 

hehehe i call all me friends munchkins n stuff hehehehe 

well comment/rate/ or eat cookies n just read dont matter