why did you want me master? chapter 10( YAY for double digits!!)

I smiled to myself as I walked down the hall towards Masters Study. It was lunch time and I knew he would be hungry. He hadn’t eaten in I think a full day. Apparently, master was the top of the Yashida company, named after his mother by his father. When they had died about a year ago, Master took over and expanded the company 7 folds. It was said the he was youngest most powerful business in the state, maybe the country.  I smiled wider as I turned the corner and saw masters study door.

  But suddenly, I felt someone grab me from behind and put a cloth with a funny smell up to my mouth and nose. I tried to get away, but the person was to strong. The world started to spin and melt from me. The last thing I remember was being carried away.

…………………

As my eyes fluttered open, I winced at the bright lights the flowed around me. By the time my eyes had adjusted, I had remembered what had happened. I looked around me to get some idea of my surroundings. I was in what looked like a basement, tied to a chair in the middle of the room. It was only lite by a candle on a table in front of me.

 I struggled against my bonds, but they didn’t seem to budge at all. What I needed was something to cut them with. I wasn’t sure if it was a trap, or if the people that kidnapped me were just stupid, but there was a knife on the table in front of me. I needed to get out of here. Master was probably in a panic with me being missing. I pushed my body to the side to scoot the chair around and get closer to the table. I continued to do this in till I was almost there, just two to three more and I would have had it. But suddenly, the door behind me opened and more than one set of footsteps entered. I whipped my head around to try and see who, but I only saw a flash as they moved behind me,  I felt someone put their hands along my back, moving his arms around the back of the chair and moving me back to my place.

“Seems like someone was trying to pull a fast one on me. Sorry about your bad luck, but that wouldn’t have worked out.” He said in my ear, trying to be seductive, I shivered. I knew that voice.

“What business do you have with me Mekoto? Why did you kidnap me?” I said, showing indifference. He circled to face me, a smile on his face.

“Glad you asked. I thought I would do a little persuasion to get you work for me, but you would be doing a lot more than cleaning.” He said, trying to lean in to me, pressing his hands along my hips and chest.

“No thank you. I am contempt with my current job. Plus, why would I work for someone who kidnapped me? It just wouldn’t make much sense, don’t you think?” I stated.  

“Would you change your mind if I were to take that knife and hold it against your skin in till you bleed?” he asked, the threat hanging in the air around me. I could hear his men snicker. They must think of me as weak.