FEW FACTS ABOUT YONGSEO COUPLE
Language(s) : Korean
No. Of Seasons : 1
No. Of Episodes : 51
Original Channel : MBC
Original Run : 27 February 2010 – 2 April 2011
YongSeo Couple is a couple from the South Korean reality TV show We Got Married. The husband is Jung Yonghwa from CNBLUE and the wife is Seo Joohyun (Seohyun) from SNSD (Girls’ Generation).
FACT ABOUT YONGSEO:
1. Yonghwa is an actor and the leader and lead vocalist of the Korean bandCNBLUE, and Seohyun is a lead vocalist and maknae (the youngest member) of the girl group SNSD (Girls’ Generation.)
2. On 5 February 2010, Yonghwa and Seohyun were cast as a new virtually married couple in MBC‘s We Got Married.
3. On 29 August 2010, the couple did a duet of Girls’ Generation’s “Run Devil Run” and CNBLUE’s “Love Light” at the Korean Music Wave 2010 concert in Incheon, South Korea. The concert was aired on 4 September 2010 on MBC’s Show! Music Core.
4. On 9 October 2010, Yonghwa confessed that he was actually thinking of Seohyun while writing the lyrics of “Love Light,” a song from his band’s mini albumBlue Love which was released in May 2010.
5. On 26 December 2010, the couple uploaded the “Banmal Song” video produced by themselves on YouTube.
6. On 14 January 2011, “Banmal Song” was released as a digital single, called For First Time Lovers. The single topped the Gaon Chart for two consecutive weeks, and the Banmal Song video was chosen as number four out of the top ten UCCs of the first half-year of 2011 by YouTube Korea. As of 25 November 2011, the view count of the video exceeded 4 million.
7. On 5 March 2011, Seohyun gave Yonghwa the knitted scarf with their names’ initials woven into it. Yonghwa lost it in Japan and felt guilty about that and gave her his self-knitted scarf as a gift to apologize for losing her handmade scarf. Besides that, he also gave her the “knitting photobook” that contained pictures of the progress of his making the scarf.