Chapter 21- Kids' Inaugurational Ball

It All Started With Hello Ch.21

Isis

My party was so live!

I loved the fact that the boys were there. It made it so much better. Horus and I were talking about it all night after everyone left. We had so much fun with our friends and family.

The only that made it bad was when the boys had to leave for Washington, D.C. I miss my Roc already, but his fans are important to him so its okay. Please its for the First Family, so they coulsnt stay if they wanted.

"I miss them so much." Artemis sighed as we laid down on her bed at her house.

"Me too. I miss being in Prod's arms." Jari said as she stared at the ceiling.

"But they are performing for the First Family, so I guess it's okay." Brittany shrugged.

"I guess. I just wish they could be here more. You know?" Artemis said. We all nodded. I checked the time on my phone.

"We should go in the living room to watch the boys." I said. We all got up and sat down on the couch in the living room. Juno came out of her room as Artemis turned on the Wii to get on the internet.

"Do you know what they're performing?" Jari asked as the program started.

"...And now for Mindless Behavior!" Nick Cannon said.

"Guess we'll see now." Artemis smiled with her eyes glued to the screen. We all started at the screen as the boys ran out in their suits and danced to Mrs. Right and My Girl.

We were screaming and jumping around the whole time. When they finished, we turned off the TV and waited for the boys to call. As we waited, we did different things on our phones.

"It's all over Instagram." Artemis said, breaking the silence.

"And all over Twitter." Juno smiled.

"And Facebook." Brittany gapped.

"Five seconds and they're all over the internet," Jari laughed. "We'll be like that one day."

"Yeah. Then the boys will be the ones watching us and waiting for a call." Brittany smirked. We all laughed as our phones rang.

[Babe! This is so #turntup for a inauguration ball!! -Roc]

[I couldn't tell the crowd was so dull -Royalty]

[They were cool and mindless:) -Roc]

[No we were cool and mindless if you could have seen us...:) -Royalty]

[I'm afraid it had to be scary lol jk -Roc]

[Yeah you betta be just kiddin or ima be just kiddin when we break up lol:/ -Royalty]

[But you love me too much!! :D -Roc]

[I guess -Royalty]

[:o -Roc]

[Love ya bae :* -Royalty]

[Love ya too babe 1.4.3 -Roc]

"No!" Artemis groaned. We all looked up from our phones to look at her.

"What's wrong?" Juno asked.

"Prince said that they won't be here for our birthday. They'll be in New York to premiere Keep Her On The Low and give their New York fans a special viewing of All Around The World." Artemis answered.

"But, they said they'd be here. Will they be here for my birthday?" Brittany asked.

"No. They still have things to do to get ready. Interviews, different performances, and things like that." Artemis said with a crushed look. We all looked like she did.

"So when's the next time we'll see them?" I asked. I already knew the answer.

"I don't know." Artemis sighed. I looked down at my screen. Roc texted me again.

[Babe? You still there? -Roc]

[Why didn't you say you weren't going to be here next month for Artty n Juno bday? -Royalty]

[Isis, if we knew we would hav told you it makes us so upset to even think of missing something like that Greek n Roman are my sisters n I want to see you I'm sorry -Roc]

[When will we see you again? -Royalty]

[Idk -Roc]

[:( -Royalty]

[I'm sorry look I hav to go just know that I love you with all my heart and soul and nothing can change that :* I love you, Isis 1.4.3 12/19/12 -Roc]

[Love you too :* don't mess wit no girls -Royalty]

[I got you what I need to mess around for?:) -Roc]

"This sucks ass." We all said together.