Chp. 4 - Confession.

Soz guys i had heaps of exams and i only have so much time! I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT IN THE HOLS!!! and if anyone has any suggestions for who should be who (for cast) then please comment!

Recap:

'I want to explain to you my actions and apologize...' He said, words running into each other. I can't believe this guy!!!

 Rena's POV continued..

 'Dylan, I.. I don't really want to speak to you right now.' I stuttered as i mustered up the courage to look up into his beautiful eyes.

He replied 'Erm.. you see, Rena, I have been acting rather like a jerk lately...' Yeah, no shit Sherlock....'.. and i wanna apologise so... im sorry. I acted that wway because i was overcome by my inner wolf and i guess it was territorial since your my mate and all but...' 

After that everything became gibberish and i stopped listening. 'Wait. Im your mate?!?!? How could i have not noticed!?!?!'

Well you see for werewolves, we don't know who our mate is until we've reached our 16th birthday and your sweet sixteenth isn't until a month later.' he explained.

Ohhh, I get it now... wait thats not the problem 'But me? I'M YOUR MATE??!?!? And yesterday, what did you mean by 'alpha'?'

He sighed ' Yes Rena, YOU  ARE  MY  MATE.' he said slowly ' And I am the alpha of this pack after my father, who's retiring soon.'

It took me a moment to let it all sink in.

Dylan's POV

I hope she's taking the news well because she's been standing there staring at nothing for ages.

'Rena?' I asked, hoping she would answer me 'Will you go out with me?'

I was so nervous and afraid that she would say no but she broke the tension with her award winning smile. 'Yes.' She said. Immediately i grabbed her shoulders and kissed her for the second time although this time more passionately. I wished it would never end as we kissed under the moon. Finally she pulled away and said 'I have to go home, it's getting late.'

Before she could run home I grabbed her arm and told her to meet me after school tomorow. I was overwhelmed at how my inner wolf stayed silent even when I was so close to her.

Rena's POV

I looked at my time table for the school day and sighed. 'Math with Jake and Dylan, fun....' i mumbled to myself.

' Hey Rena. are you ok? 'Cuz your mumbling to yourself.'  I heard Stephanie ask.

'I'm fine.' I attemped to say but all i heard was 'mfff'

'Ok but if you need anything you know where to go and just incase you didn't get that, come to me for problems 'cuz im a wolf too you know.' she smiled innocently, she really is a nice person, amusing too.

'Yea, I know, i'll see you in period 2 at music.' I responded.

I began to walk towards maths when i saw Dylan making his way there too. I blushed subconciouly, this is one eventful morning.

'Hey Rena. Umm.. are you sick or some thing 'cuz your face is red.' He smirked 'Or are you blushing because you're in the presence of your mate the alpha.'

'Oh yes Your Majesty, sure I was. It is unbecoming of me to be in the presence of your glory.' I joked as I curtsied.

He played along 'Come, servant! make use of yourself and walk with me to mathematics class.'

'Yeah yeah, just move yer royal but so we can get to class, we're gonna be late.' I said looking at my watch and pushing him forward.

'Wrong way. Love.' He smirked again. Urgh, i hate that smirk, each time I see it my heart skips a beat. Note to self: Ask someone if you can die from a failed heart wich keeps jumping at one damn smoking hot.. one guy smirking. I turned around and dragged him with me to class, its nice how we got so friendly now.

Later, we walked into the room and i planted my but next to Jake and Dylan followed. Thye began growling at each other and that's pretty much how my maths lesson flew by. At period 2 I met up with Stephanie and Angie for music where we practiced playing our instruments seeing as our class consisted of very musical students.

'Hey, Rena how was maths? Fun? Delightful? Wonderful?' Stephanie asked while Angie and I did were playing a duet on the piano.

'How 'bout miserable or horrible.' I responded. She frowned 'I spent the whole lesson listening to Jake and Dylan bickering beside me, I swear it's a wonder that teacher never heard or saw anything.'

Stephanie opened her mouth to say something but just in time some Were came in and said 'There's a fight in the parking lot between Jake Ryans and Dylan Lake!'

My brain stopped working for a moment, the I dashed out the school doors looking out at the parking lot. My face dropped.