(8) Blissful_Monster

INTERVIEW WITH AUTHOR OF MISFIT SEVEN!!

1.Describe yourself.

 I'm just a teenage girl trying to survive life just like any other. I tend to be

 grumpy to some but that most of the time means I like a person. I'm also very hyper

because i have ADHD. I'm very spacey it tends to lead to most of my stories.

2.Name a few of your favourite things.

 Asian cultures, music, food, and writing.

3. Who or what is your inspiration?

My friends, family, and past loves are all my inspirations.

 A lot of my character's personalities are based on close friends and past loves.

4. How did you discover wattpad?

I was looking for a place to share my stories to people.

5. What is your favourite song?

Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. I don't know it's just catchy and I love her personality in the song.

6. Who is your favourite author/book?

I don't read many books. So I really don't have a favorite.

 I have a favorite manga which is Romantic Beauty by Doumoto Nao.

 I liked it because it was a very cute one shot. I also like Yankee-Kun to Megane-Chan by

 Yoshikawa Miki. I like that one because it combines my love for delinquents and comedy.

7.If you could be any animal what would you be and why?

 I guess I would be a sparrow... They are my favorite. They are also really cute.

8. The day Misfit Seven hit the What's Hot List and got on the main page.

 Also the day it hit a million reads.

9.Do you have anything to tell your fans/readers?

I adore all my fans and even though i might be mean at times... I love them very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVEYA4EVER <3