Just Friends - Chapter Eight

8.

Dylan’s POV;

The feeling of Vince’s hands drove me crazy. I could feel my head growing cloudy at the thought of him taking me tonight. It would be our first time. It would be special. I didn’t care about the candles, or the flowers or chocolates. What made it special were me and him being together. I shivered under his touch. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I felt his lower half press into my core. “Vince, take off your clothes.” I panted. I pushed his boxers down his waist when he pulled away from me and he kicked them off. He pulled my shirt off over my head and kissed down my body to between my legs. He placed sloppy wet kisses against my thighs and before I knew it his tongue stroked my clit. “Oh my god.” I moaned, arching my back.

“Mmm, Dylan how is possible that you taste better than before?” he groaned, tightening his hold on my thighs as his tongue played tricks on my body.

“Keep doing that, oh my god!” I yelled.

“Shh, baby, don’t wake my parents.” I heard him say. I bit my lip and tangled my fingers in his hair. Slow small pants escaping my mouth. He leaned up and kissed my mouth hard, before looking me in the eye one more time. “Don’t feel like you have to prove something to me.” He whispered.

“God Vince, just make love to me.” I begged. Before I could even think straight he thrust inside of me, causing me to moan out in pleasure. He started off with long slow strokes that drove me insane but soon they grew faster and faster. I pulled his lips towards mine and bit his bottom lip. His hand made it back to my clit and slowly started to massage the swollen nub. When Vince pulled away, he sat up and pulled out of me, lying on his back. I smiled and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist.

“You look so sexy on top of me.” He whispered, gripping my waist, easing me onto his penis. I lolled my head back, unable to make a sound because of how good he felt inside of me. He thrust up meeting me halfway and groaned out loud. I was in pure bliss. I rode him slow, as he gripped my ass, thrusting himself deeper inside of me with each move. I couldn’t breathe, I felt my walls closing in as his thrusts grew faster and faster, making my body clench and convulse. “Jesus Dylan you’re so damn tight.” Was the last thing I heard before I rode out my waves of pure ecstasy.

Justin’s POV;

On Monday morning I walked into the school with Ryan, with my confidence back. I knew I could Dylan back, I just knew that we’d be together. I saw Vince and Dylan together at her locker and she had this very familiar glow on her skin. I just couldn’t put my finger on it. I walked past her, and caught her eye but I couldn’t even hold her attention for a second because she was all over Vince. It was starting to upset me. My plan should’ve worked. What guy in his right mind would stay around with a girl that cheated on him? Not that I could blame him. If Dylan was my girl I’d find a way to make any excuse I could to keep her around. I sighed and opened up my locker, shooting daggers at Vince.

“Still mad about the girl who doesn’t love you?” Camilla asked me.

I looked at her and smirked, “Not with you around.”

“What do you say we do something on our own?” Camilla asked, running her hands across my chest.

I just smiled as I switched my gaze back up to Dylan, who was watching us very intently. The look in her eyes showed me something I’ve never seen before. Jealousy. If using another girl to get her is what I have to do. I’d do it.