Chapter 3 - Moving In

All rights to Stephanie Meyer! 

~

*Edward's POV*

In front of me was a large, beautiful house which looked like it could hold every single American Soldier inside. It was very, very similar to our home in Forks, except from this house had less windows.  But it had it's charm, the huge lake really set the scene. The water looked  like is was dancing, the ripples looking like they were moving in some sort of sequence.

From my family's thoughts I could tell that they thought the same:

It's so beautiful! Renesmee thought.

Look at that lake! And the house looks exactly like the seller said it would! Think of how much renovation I could do! This is going to be so much  fun! That was Esme.

I can't wait to push Nessie in that lake... Emmett. I glared at him, and he laughed at me.

"What do you think?" Esme asked us.

"It's breath-taking, Esme! I love it! The place is just amazing!" Bella told her, going over to Esme and hugging her.

"Bella's right! Oh my gosh we're going to have so much fun on our shopping trips, I heard they have some amazing shops here! I can't wait! Oh and Renesmee we're going shopping as soon as possible!" Alice chirped, jumping up and down as she clapped her hands excitedly, Renesmee giggled as she jumped aswell, mirroring Alice.

"I think we should go inside," Carlisle said, gesturing to the front door. Esme went first, as she had the key to the house. The porch was astonishing, I know how silly that sounds. The the amount of colours and different scents from the flowers amazed me, it smelt absolutely beautiful, and I knew that Esme would keep it like this. The wooden flooring, rails, and porch ceiling were painted a dark brown, making a warm aroma on the porch. Beside the door were two rather large plant pots, in each there were matching carnations. The door stood seven eight foot high and four foot and 3 inches wide.

When Esme unlocked the door and turned the handle, I was instantly hit with the pleasant smell of crysanthamen. I breathed in the welcoming scent and smiled. The front door led to the huge front room, placed inside was a large, cornered leather sofa, with a skillfully carved wooden table sitting in the middle of the room. There was a fire place at the far end of the room, on the feature wall, as to be expected. The fire was already burning, the flames dancing along-side eachother. Above the fire was a mirror, which looked really clean and polished to human eyes, but to vampires you could the see the marks to where the cloth had been dragged across it.

"Wow," was all that Bella could say, looking around the room with her mouth open in shock.

"Esme, how did you come across such a beautiful place?" Rose asked her, she too was shocked at how fantastic the place was. I can't believe we live here now! Was what was going through her mind.

"We have contacts, remember Alistar? Well we asked him if he knew any appropriate places where we could stay, this was the house his relatives had owned, they now live in France," Carlisle informed us all. Before Carlisle had got in touch with Alistair, I was the only one who knew that he had a living family, he was actually thinking about them, debating whether to go and see how they were doing. Of course, he couldn't show up and let them see him, but he could easily window watch.

"Well, they certainly took great care of it," Jasper commented.

"Yes, they did. Now, I think we should take a look at the rest of the house, or do you just want to stay in here and look around a room we will be seeing every day for our years here?" Carlisle joked, we laughed a little at him and headed in seperate directions. Me, Bella, Carlisle and Esme went to examing the kitchen first. 

Esme beamed as she saw all of the cooking utensils the kitchen included. There was a large refrigerator at the far corner of the room, it was one of those two-doored refrigerators, the one's where you could store plenty of food in. There was a cabinet/table island in the middle of the kitchen, on it was a sink and there were cupboards underneath the table top. Also, there were plenty of cupboards lining the kitchen, along with another sink with a hanger which had various cooking things hanging on the hooks. There was an oven in the middle of the floor cabinets which was pretty big, Esme would have plenty of fun using it. Sitting on the side was a Microwave, Blender, Juicer, a food processor, and many other unmentionables. Esme looked up at Carlisle and smiled hugely at him. I can't wait to start cooking! She thought.

"Do you like it?" Carlisle asked her, she nodded fast.

"Yes! Imagine the things I could make in here! There are so many things and there is so much room! I bet even Bella would be able to help me more in this kitchen!" she said excitedly, Bella's face lit up as Esme talked about Bella helping her in the kitchen, if there's one thing Bella loves the most, it's helping Esme cook.

"Esme can we cook now?" Bella asked excitedly, I've never seen her be so excited.

"Not so fast! We need to unpack, and by the sound of it, Alice has already chosen who gets which room," Carlisle said, and she has. I groaned. It's exactly the same as it was when we moved to Forks. The devil herself came prancing into the kitchen. 

"Ok, so Bella, Edward, the far room on the left is yours. Carlisle and Esme, the master bedroom will be your room," Alice said, we all nodded and started to unpack. Esme, Alice and Renesmee went shopping for food and clothes, while the rest of us stayed at home and unpacked everything. Me and Bella unpacked everything that was mean't for the kitchen, Alice said that she would unpack our clothes for us when she comes back, claiming that she didn't want us making our closets a mess. So we were sorting out downstairs.

It didn't take long to unpack everything, so when we were done we sat in the family room, discussing our life here.

"The story is the same story as we told Charlie, make sure you don't slip up and tell anyone the real reason we are here," Carlisle said to us, it was more to Renesmee, Jacob and Bella than to the rest of us, this would be the first time that they would be going to school like the rest of us do, if that makes sense.

"Don't worry, Pops, we got it covered," Jacob said, Renesmee and Bella nodded.

"Good, and Emmett, don't scare the students," Carlisle told Emmett, who smirked. Like I even have to try, he thought.

"I won't, well, I'll try not to," he chuckled darkly, Carlisle gave him a warning glance.

"I mean, Emmett, we don't want a repeat of what happened when we first moved to Forks," Carlisle said, Emmett grunted and folded his arms across his chest. On our first day at Forks High School, every time Emmett passed somebody he would scream "Boo!" in their ears, making them scream loudly causing the attenton to be on us. At lunch the next day, everyone cringed away from us, frightened Emmett was going to hit them or something.

"Yeah, yeah, I won't scare them again!" he assured him, rolling his eyes.

"If I hear that you do then you will be in alot of trouble when you get home," Carlisle warned, I couldn't help but laugh. He treated Emmett like a child sometimes, and reaction was hilarious. He felt so helpless.

"Ok! I won't do anything, I promise!" he said, more liked whined. We all laughed at him as he pouted a little.

"Good, now you all know the rules, no telling people what we are, no hurting anyone, and to act like normal teenagers," Carlisle said, we nodded at him and started talking about things that didn't really matter.

**********

Ok another filler! But I swear to you that this story has a plot! The next chapter should be pretty long and interesting! I wrote this chapter on my own, I actually think Ellie forgot we have a Wattpad account -_- -_- -_- to you Ellie!

Anyway what did you think? My mum helped me a bit in this chapter! So yay thank you mum! I love you!

Comment what you think about this book! I love reading the comments and hearing your thoughts about this book! 

Dedication to @Viz20RobertFanNatic cause you're awesome!

Lot's of love,

- Shan xx