You You You Me and Unbelievable

Chapter Four; You You You Me and Unbelievable

Rewritten

______

-DREW'S POINT OF VIEW-

No way in hell had I ever expected this to happen.

No way had I ever expected to see the her again. But here she was, the maniac who nearly ran me over, standing right in front of me. In the store I worked in.

God must really hate me.

As I turned around to face them, and I spotted her, my face turned from the biggest smile to the worst scowl I could possibly manage. It seemed to register right away who I was to her as well, because her mouth hung open and her eyes nearly shot out of her head.

Odie stood to the side, obviously expecting me to talk to her or introduce myself or something. But little did he know, I had already met her. And I wasn't planning to do anything other than give her a piece of my mind.

I mean, she nearly killed me the first time I saw her, so why talk to her again and test my already crappy luck?

So while I continued to fume, standing next to the door and sending her daggers with my stare, they both were standing across the room, completely silent.

Odie looked over at me, his flaky white eyebrows raised. He was confused. But he was picking up on all the tension, that's for sure. But how couldn't you? It was so thick you could cut it with a pair of scissors.

The silence hung over all of us a little awkwardly until Odie cleared his throat, breaking me away from my thoughts. I wouldn't take my scowl off of her, and she shifted her feet uncomfortably.

"Okay well are you going to come over here and introduce yourself or-" Odie began, but I interrupted him.

"You!" I snarled, taking my opportunity to walk over to the girl with green eyes as she stared at me in shock. I stood inches away from her, and she stumbled backwards a little before catching herself on the edge of the counter.

She probably thought I wasn't going to say anything. Well, she was wrong.

Then she seemed to get her senses back, because fury filled her features and she pushed off the counter and shoved me, but I hardly winced, not daring to look away from her.

"You!" She hollered right back at me, looking angry and flustered, almost like a troll.

"Me!" Odie added in, still horribly confused on the other side of the room. He had no idea what was going on. But we were too caught up in our argument, so we snapped our heads in his direction, giving him a look.

"Well alright then." He shrugged, huffing as he turned around and hobbled off towards the back room. We both waited until he was completely out of sight to turn back and face each other.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I spat, disgust clearly evident in my voice. Only inches apart, I began to take notice at the veins on the side of her neck popping out and her jaw clenching with anger.

"Me?" She yelled, cackling at me like I couldn't be any more ridiculous. "What the hell are you doing here?"

I shrugged my shoulders at her, rolling my eyes. She was obviously was not the brightest crayon in the box.

"I work here, obviouslymaniac." I said, putting a lot of emphasis on the last part, making sure she knew exactly how low I thought of her. She clenched her fists, and I grinned, now knowing how easy it was to set her off.