Chapter 1 <3

Trigger Warning!

Shadowy Apparitions.

The crimson blood slowly dripping down my wrist as I pull the blade away for my freshly cut wrist. God dammit I said I would stop cutting for Daemon. I just can't seem to stop. I just... I don't know. I love the feeling it gives me when I do cut. I feel as if all of my daily stress is released when the blood just comes sliding down my wrist. I know he's going to be pissed when he realizes I cut again. I do understand why he would though... He loves me and I know he does. At least I hope. Sitting on my raven black tile floor of my bathroom watching my blood... my nectar of life sliding down my wrist. When all of a sudden my door opens and I just hear a loud shriek.

“What the fuck Alex!!" screamed my sister Skyy. She ran swiftly to my side. She grabbed my uncut wrist and pulls me up off the floor and quickly walks me to my bed. “I’m calling Daemon. He is the only one that can actually understand why you do this, and he is the only one you will talk to about it."Skyy mumbled. She turned to leave and go call Daemon.

"Skyy wait!" she quickly turns around it seems like a blur. 'Please don't call Daemon. He is just going to make a big fuss over this. There really doesn’t even need to be one. I'm already going through enough, and him yelling at me isn’t going to make it any better... please," her eyes begin to water.

"No I made a promise... a promise to a close friend," she again swiftly turned around, and left the room. Why? Why does she have to do this to me? She knows hows pissed he is going to be when she tells him. I am just loathing the moment he arrives and starts screaming in my face for cutting again. I'm just going to sleep until then.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm just waiting for that bell to ring. I need to see him. No one really understands why, but I feel like I always need to be around him. He keeps them away. The horrible scary monsters I see, but no one else seems to notice the obvious things standing in the corner of the room. Just standing there staring at me.

Ring! Ring! Ring! I speedily pack my things away to leave. I hope the things don't follow me. I just want to feel safe in his arms. He doesn't understand why I feel like I need to be around him. I just feel safe from the demons. The ones in my head. I swiftly turn down the hallway and I see him standing there with our friends. Sheyla quickly turns and see's me coming.

" Alex!!!" Sheyla shouts and starts running toward me. We clash into a sort of hug that really hurt.

" Ugh!! Fuck!!" I say when we collide. We look at each other and we start to laugh. Everyone is just staring at us. We turn around and say in unison,

" What the fuck are you staring at. " We both look at each other with the same amount of amazment. We gave each other a high five and walk away form the staring crowd. We look at each other in accomplishment. We quickly pace ourselves until we reach our friends.

" Hey guys!!" I say as I walk around the group hugging everyone. Finally, Daemon, I've been waiting for this moment all day. The moment when I can hug him and show him my affection. I quickly pull him into a tight hug and then I stare into his emerald green eyes, ohh those gorgeous eyes, I feel like I'm melting in his arms. My legs feel like jelly, I feel like I'm just going to fall into the nonexistence with my jelly legs and shit. I pull him closer, our foreheads touching, I feel like I'm safe, in complete serenity with everything, I feel like no one is there watching us, nor do I care if they are. I tangle my hands into his soft, black locks. I pull him into a passionate kiss. Our lips moving in sync with each other, our lips flowing together like they belonged together.He parts his lips from mine and says,