Nice Aim (John Luke Robertson-Duck Dynasty)

Kaysie Anne Ty. That's my full name. Most people call me Kay Anne though. I just turned sixteen last week- October 1st. My mom and dad just got the divorce final. I am moving with my dad to West Monroe Louisiana. I love my mom and I will miss her but I am way more of a daddy's girl.

"What do you think?" Dad asks as we pull into our new driveway. I look up at the nice southern style home.

"I love it Dad. It's perfect." I say with a smile. I help him unload the boxes from the trailer and tote them inside.

"Need some help?" I hear behind me. That voice sounds familliar, it's deep. It's also southern,like mine. I turn to see Willie Robertson walking to us. Willie Robertson! Duck Dynasty! My favorite show! They are my role models!

"Y-you're Wi-Willie Robertson," I stutter. Willie nods with a smile.

"Yes I am. We were next door and noticed you and your dad I guess struggling a bit. We thought we would come help," Willie shrugs.

"We?" I question. He moves aside so I can see who the we is. Cole, Jase, and John Luke stand behind Willie with bright smiles.

"H-hey," I say. Where is my dad? Gosh, John Luke is hot.

"Hello?" Willie snaps his fingers in front of my face. I come back to reality and realize that I was staring at John Luke. My face flushes and John Luke smiles. "What's your name?" Willie asks me.

"Kaysie Anne. You can call me Kay Anne," I reply.

"Just like Miss Kay. Hello. This is John luke, Cole, and-"

"Jase Robertson. I know. I watch the show," I say. Willie smiles back at me.

"Really?" He asks. I nod.

"I'm a big fan actually." I point out. Willie smiles.

"Well then how about we meet your dad and then we can help unload the boxes?" He asks.

"Sure. That would be awesome. Thanks." I say and lead them to my dad who is already unloading a box in the garage. We haven't even unloaded yet! "Dad. These are the neighbours. The Robertsons."

"Hi," Dad straightens and shake their hands. "Duck Dunasty?" Willie nods. "My daughter and I love that show."

"Thank you. My family and I thought we might try to help you out a bit." Willie says.

"Well thanks that would be great." Dad smiles.

A few minutes later, the boxes are all in the house.

"Would y'all like to come over for dinner and meet the rest of the Roertsons?" Willie asks.

"Uh, we don't wanna intrude..." Dad says. I can tell he is silently hoping to go over there. He always says how cool it would be to meet someone who is like us in many ways.

"Since when can anyone intrude on Miss Kay's Dinner? Come on. It'll be fun." Willie says and we all laugh.

"Alright," my dad agrees.

"Cool lets go eat!" Jase exclaims. We all walk over to the next house. I walk between John Luke and Cole as Dad talks to Willie and Jase.

"What shotgun do you use?" Willie asks. John Luke looks at me.

"Do you hunt?" He asks. I nod shyly. He smiles. "What do you use?"

"Depends what I am hunting. Shotguns? 4-10 or 22 LR long rifle. Handguns? I use a .45 Long Cult or .357 Mag revolver." I answer. The boys stare at me shocked. Even Jase and Willie turn to me.