Chapter 1

Dedicated to smartass for the amazing cover she made,thankyou!:)

-----------------------

Luke's Pov

'3, 2, 1!' I shouted at Jay who was holding the small shot glass in his hand. As soon as I said one, he tilted his head back and downed the drink. He then slowly lifted his head back up and looked at me with a screwed up face.

'Stop laughing then.' He said giving me a shove

'I can't help it man, your face kills me. We need to work on that or you’re not getting any girls tonight.' I say

'Girls can't seem to stay away from me.'

'Alright, sure. Let's quickly find some girls before all the good ones are gone.' I say turning myself around on the bar stool.

Jay and I had come to a club near our college since it was the last day of the summer break. My eyes scan the club. The whole space seems to be packed, there are people everywhere. I guess no one wants summer break to end and their all making the most of it while they can. The music is so loud; I can barely hear Jay who is right next to me.

'Her.' Jay says pointing to a small blond girl. Her long hair moves around like crazy as she dances with her brunette friend. They both have shorts on with a cropped top on showing their flat stomachs.

'Good choice, I'm having the brunette.' I say quickly

'Whatever, I don't even care.'

As we start making our way through the large crowd, my newly discovered claustrophobia kicks in. There a so many sweaty bodies leaning on me and touching me as I push and squeeze my way through to reach the girls. I turn around to see where Jay and see him walking in the complete opposite direction. I grab the back of his hood and pull him towards me.

'Were you born with no sense of direction dickhead? I shout hoping he can hear me over the loud music.

'It's so crowded in here, I feel like I'm in China.' Jay says as we finally emerge from the crowd.

Walking through that crowd has seriously scarred me for life; I got my ass touched so many times, a hand up my t-shirt and even a hand down the back of my jeans. What makes it worse is I don't even think they were girls.

'There they are.' I say pointing to the girls. We are a few centimetres away from them when all of a sudden they attack each other... with their faces. Lesbians. Should have known, no two girls dance that close to each other without having a motive behind it.

Jay and I turn to look at each other.

'Fucking disappointed.' He mumbles as he walks away.

So I basically just got sexually abused for nothing. I follow Jay over to some seats and start searching again.

'Look at her Luke; does she want any more food in her mouth?' Jay says laughing and pointing at a girl sitting a couple of seats away from us on one of the bar stools with her friend. She has blond hair past her shoulders. She's wearing a tight blue dress and black high heels while holding a large plate of food. Her friend has brown curly hair and is talking to a guy whose head seems to be way too small for his body.

'She'd be a good bang, got to admit it.' I say considering going up to her. She gives us a dirty look and continues to fill her mouth.

Jay shrugs and stands up.

'I'm going to go speak to that red head in the corner.' He says grabbing a drink and walking over to her. I watch as he approaches her.

Jay and I are experience players, we know the game and we know how to play it well.

Base one. Jay walks over to the girl and taps her on the shoulder giving her a playful smile, she smiles back while he takes a seat next to her. He whispers something in her ear to make her laugh.

Base two. He continues to talk to her and pretends to care in what she says; he keeps joking around and making her laugh.

Base three. He moves closer to her and occasionally touches her arm or gives her a little shove when talking to her. He then slowly moves closer so that their faces are only a few centimetres apart and kisses her.

Home run. After kissing her for a few minutes he gets up and holds out his hand. She places her hand in his and they start walking over to me. Jay comes over to me and grabs his coat.

'I'm going man, see you tomorrow.' He says grinning

'Alright, don't have too much fun kids.' I say giving Jay a wink

The girl starts laughing the most annoying high-pitched laugh ever. I cringe and try to hold my laugh back, I don’t know how he's going to cope with her all night but at least he's getting laid. I look up at Jay and he shrugs and then comes closer and whispers in my ear ‘Desperate times calls for desperate measures.’ I laugh at his stupidity as he gives me a final pat on the back good bye and walks off.

I look around the club and realise the crowd was slowly getting smaller and smaller and if I wanted a good night before the start of college tomorrow, I’d have to make a quick choice.

I scan my eyes around the club and they land on the girl from earlier who was stuffing her face with crisps, she is sitting on her own at the table playing on her phone. I look around to see where her friend has gone and see her playing on some stupid slot machine.

A free base.

I call the bartender over to my seat and the old fellar comes enthusiastically. I order a drink and tell him to give it to the blond girl sitting a few seats away and tell her it’s a ‘nice drink for a nice girl’  

I wait as the bartender gets the drink ready and decide to practice my smile to lure her in. Bitches can’t stand straight when they see my smile and they probably can’t stand straight the morning after I’m done with them.

Once she gets my drink she holds it up in a ‘thank you’ kind of way and I take this as the ‘come over here signal’. I start to walk over to her, adjusting my jacket. I really hope I don’t regret her in the morning, I mean she isnt the worst choice but I am afraid of her eating me in my sleep overnight. The flash back of her demolishing the crisps comes back into my mind and I almost stop and turn back round. I wonder how she got all of those crisps in her mouth in one go. She must have some big ass mouth.

A big mouths got to be useful for something right?