BoyxBoy story!! chapter 1

Beep,Beep,Beep. The alarm clock was going off and I didn't want to wake up because it was the day that my mom was getting married to the worst guy in the entire world. When I finally woke up I recognized that there was some one in my bed with me When I realized that it was a guy I screamed because I had no idea who he was or what he was doing in my bed. When he woke up and said my name I jumped off my bed and realized that I didn't have any clothes on. "Who are you, what are you doing in my house, and how do you know my name?" I said confused. "Silly don't you remember that you and me got engaged last night and how come you don't remember me?"  he said kind of hurt. "sorry but I don't remember anything from last night other than what my mom had told me that her and her boyfriend were getting married." i said trying to remember what had happened. Oh by the way my name is Saskue,I am in the 10th grade and i am 16 years old. " Saskue why don't you just come back to bed and snuggle with me." he said. I put some clothes on and sat on the edge of the bed still trying to figure out what happened after my mom had told me that her and her stupid boyfriend brad was getting married. "Hey will you tell me your name please?" I said "Sure, it's Ichigo."  he said.

             "Will you tell me how I met you and what happened to me?"  I said. "Well first off you were at a bar and you  were kind of mad. I really don't know why but you were. When I came over to you and asked what was wrong you didn't say anything to me. When you did start talking to me you were drunk and you smelled of beer. So i decided to take you to a hotel but you said that you wanted to do something else." he said. "What did I want to do?" I said as I sat anxiously on the bed. "Well you wanted to get to know me better and so we sat in the bar for about two or three hours telling each other about ourselves and you said that your mother was getting married to a guy that you didn't like, I think you said that his name was like brad or something." he said a little confused of what he just said. "Yeah my mom is getting married to a guy named brad and I hate his ever living guts, I just wished she would marry someone that's nicer to your kid and not abusive." I said almost crying. "Well you do know that you have me if you have any problems what so ever right?" he said as I was trying to regain my dignity. "Yeah I guess I do, but you never did tell me how we got engaged." I said. "Oh yeah we had gotten engaged because you had said that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with some one that was an awesome person." he said sounding very happy. "Oh that's how it all happened last night, but wait why was i naked when I jumped out of bed?" I asked.

              "You mean you don't remember having sex with me and telling me that you loved me and that I was the only person that you would ever love again." he asked kind of confused. "I DID WHAT WITH YOU??" I screamed. "We had sex with..." "I understood what you said but I can't believe what I did last night." I said a little shocked. I knew I was gay, but I never did intend of having sex and getting engaged with a guy that I hardly knew. I was starting to freak out when he grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him and kissed me on the lips. Now  that I knew his name i didn't know how old he was or what grade he was in. "Hey how old are you and what grade are you in?" I said. "Oh i'm not in a grade i"m in my first year of college and i'm 20 years old." he said. "Oh but i'm only 16 years old and in the 10th grade." I said a little sad. "Why do you sound sad all of a sudden?" he asked. " I-I-I'm not, why do you ask?" I said. "Oh I don't know I was just thinking that you were starting to fall for me." he said sarcastically. "no I was just a little sad that I lost my virginity to a guy that I hardly know." i said madly. "Oh i"m sorry." he said sadly. "I-I-It's ok I-I-I-I-I mean we could start over and get to know each other some more i-i-i-i-if that's ok with you?" I said nervously. "Yeah I would like that." he said happier now.