Chapter 22

Chapter 22

“I repeat for the 100th time you look hot!” Chas looked as if she was about to pull her cute spiky brown hair out. I was standing in front of the vanity mirror in her room checking reflection.  It wasn’t like me to be nervous before a date but for some reason I was trembling. I was wearing an alluring off shouldered black mini dress, assured to knock out any male, still I was unsure if Blaze would like me or not. All of a sudden why did impressing Blaze become do important to me?

“Uh…these red heels aren’t too much…right?” I asked dubiously looking down at my shoes.

Chas groaned and dramatically fell down on her plush double bed, “You always tend to dress like that Tee…for me it’s way too much but for you it’s regular Tiana.”

She had a point. I always tended to dress up extravagantly but that was just me. Fluffing my blonde curls I punched Chas playfully with my free hand. That got her into a friendly war mood.

“NO! That would mess my hair up!” I held up my hands hand in defence in front of my face as she let out a war cry. I knew she was just seconds away from attacking. Thankfully she composed herself and laughed.

“We both are completely different…just remember to come as early as possible.” Chas warned, “I want to have fun at our first sleepover….I already hate it that Blaze is stealing you from me…God I need some soda.”

I checked my reflection for the last time as Chas walked out of the room slamming the door behind her. Blaze was really getting into my system. Could he really change? The bigger question was could I change for him? He was a player given but I was one too. As I visualized his face I could easily imagine giving up on other boys. But would he give up on other girls? I guess only time could answer that question. It was strange but in some ways I felt like I was ready to be in a serious relationship.

“What?” I exclaimed as I hear a masculine voice screaming in agony. Quickly I banged the door open and proceeded towards the kitchen because that’s the place from where these screams were coming.

“Huh?” the scene was a little comical to be exact. Blaze was holding on to granite slab in the kitchen dressed in a casual tee and checked boxers trying to get Chas away from him. Chas by the way, was pulling…yes I mean it, she was pulling the hair on his leg with vengeance.

“Get away you little freak, “Blaze winced pushing on Chas’ head with both hands.

“You are not even ready? And Tee has been sitting all dresses up for you since last half an hour!” Chas growled menacingly.

“Something came up okay…just stop pulling on my man hair!” Blaze growled back.

I was a little miffed that Blaze was not even ready for our date and it was already seven in the evening. The time when we were supposed to leave but that didn’t stop me from laughing hard at the situation.

“The freaking football match came up…I know you always do this! You are just cutting back on the time Tee gets to get spend with me after your stupid date,” Chas snapped moving away from him.

Blaze rubbed his leg,” Oh Tee, hey.”

“Why did you spare him Chas?” I smirked, “You go for his leg hair and I’ll go for the pretty mop on his head.”

***

                                                      +Blaze+

Getting ready for a date had never been so painful. I swear my leg is still throbbing and Tiana did a good job. For a girl so delicate she pulls hair on a guy’s head pretty well. I have never been mauled by girl for being late on a date. It’s funny that I still feel the same about Tiana, even after she went all ninja on me. My breath stuck in my throat every time I looked at her. That how stunning she looked in that little black dress. Man, I was getting whipped.