nay and ray ray's imagine

nay's pov

today is me and ray's anniversary we have been married for 2 years. right now im getting ready for our date he told me to put a swim suit under my dress I think were going to the beach because he knows how much I love the beach. I put on my clothes and I go down stairs and I see ray sitting on the couch in a black and white tux he took my hand and lead me outside and there was a limo I looked at him and he smiled and asked " do u like it" " I love it" i said and the limo driver  opened the door for me I got In and ray got in after then the limo driver got in the limo and we drove off 30 mins later we were at the beach in la ray got out and grabbed my hand helping me out of the car we walked to this tent area and I saw rose pedals leading to the tent and it was so beautiful. we ate and it was time to open our anniversary gifts. we both handed ours to each other.

I opened minds

" omg ray u didn't y "

" u told me u wanted a iphone 5 and I got it for u"

"but I was gonna buy it u didn't have to"

" I did it because I love u"

I kissed him " thanks"

he opened his

" is this keys to a lambo"

" yup its at home in the garage"

" that's y I couldn't go in there for like a week"

" yup"

he kissed me

" thanks babe I love u"

" I love u to"

" u know what else I want "

" what"

" I want a kid"

" soon ray"

" how soon"

" maybe tonite "

he took my hand and we walked to the water he got behind me and unzipped my dress and I took off my heels he took of my dress and he stripped down to his swim trunks. and we sat down with our feet in the water.

" oh babe I have this dance I wanna show u " ray said while going to get a chair

" sit" he said sternly I got up and sat on the chair he pulled out his phone and cut on some music I know he aint finna give me a lap dance im a girl it suppose to be vice versa he gave me a lap dance and in turned in to a make out session we were having a tongue war he pulled away and kissed on my neck while taking off my bikini top i moaned he found my sweet spot he went down to my breast and sucked on one while playing with the other i moaned loud i felt ray's hard ness on my leg he went further down he rubbed me threw my bottom bikini i moaned his name and he pulled down my bottoms and he ate me out and tongue fucked me i flipped us over so that i was on top and i kissed him i went down to his neck" im in charge tonight " i said while sucking on his neck he moaned it was soooo sexy i went down to his chest and kissed and licked on his abs and i went down to pull off his trunks" wait u think u ready to be doing u know i don't  want to rush u if your not ready" " im ready don't worry" i continued i pulled down his trunks and i grabbed him in my hand and stroked it he grunted and moaned i licked the tip and he moaned i deep throated it " damn nay" ray moaned i lifted his man hood and sucked on his balls he grunted i grabbed his hands and put them above his head holding them still i stood up and slid down on his man hood.

"damn nay" he grunted while i slid down on him

i rode him untill we both came i got off of him and he sat me on the chair pulled me tell my back was on the seat part and he rammed in side of me.

" rayy" i moaned

" tonight my name is daddy" ray said while pumping faster

" dadddddyyyyy" i moaned

" shhh not to loud we outside" ray told me while putting his hand over my mouth

"he went faster pounding me hard and rough we both reached our climax and we put our clothes back on and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope u liked it i have been busy im gonna write the others soon forgiv me im soooo sorryyyy.