Chapter 33 (Amy) (Edited)

*****Edited by krisgee*****

 2011 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 33 (Amy)

            Waking up to your mate placing kisses in all the right places is the most erotic pleasure that I had ever experienced.  His warm mouth slid across my shoulder blade in the most sensual of movements and when his tongue brushed my mark I shuddered in ecstasy.

            “Good morning Princess,” he said from behind me.

            Stretching my limbs out lazily like a cat I sighed in contentment.

            “Good morning to you too, handsome,” I replied and then turned myself in his arms so that we were facing each other.

            My Mr. Hunky Chocolate Brown Eyes lifted his hand to brush the stray hairs from my face and the utter look of devotion that he gave me had me melting like warm butter in his arms.  I had to be the luckiest femme wolf in the world to be fated with the sexy beast staring down at me with those deep brown eyes of his.

            “How are you feeling?” he asked while curling the hair at the side of my face around his finger.  He was propped up on one elbow and man, did he look hot.  His chest was bare and everywhere that our skin touched and melded together was like sensation overload.      

            “Good,” I told him as I used my finger to leisurely trace the outline of his pecks.  “Really good actually,” I said while giving him a smile that I hoped conveyed exactly how good I felt.

            He bent down and brushed his lips against mine.  I loved that mouth of his, so firm and strong, yet soft and sweet.  I loved the way that he kissed me, taking his time to sip and savor.  Kissing my Mr. Hunky Chocolate Brown Eyes should be illegal it was so good.  

            He lifted his head and with the pad of his thumb he traced my now kiss-swollen lips.  The lids of my eyes lowered at the sheer sensation of being touched so intimately by my mate.

            “Guess what, Princess?” he said causing me to slowly open my eyes and look up at him.  His face held mystery; he knew something that he was dying to tell me.

            “What is it?” I asked him curiously.

            His grin widened and without a word he reached under the blanket and lifted the tee shirt that I was wearing.  Still watching him warily he leaned down and pressed a kiss on my belly.  At first it didn’t dawn on me what he was doing.  Then as if I had been hit by a ton of bricks it came to me.

            “Really?” I said just barely above a whisper.

            The look of pure joy in his face said it all.  We were going to have a pup.  We, me and Stevie, had created life out of a love that was so strong we could move mountains with it.

            Sitting up I wrapped my arms around his neck and scrambled on his lap.  

            “That is wonderful,” I said against his ear.

            “Princess, wonderful doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel right now.  Ecstatic, overjoyed, jubilant and so much more.”  He stopped speaking to steal a kiss from my lips.  His large muscled arms wrapped around me and instantly I sank into his heat.  Feeling his chin rest on my head I felt loved.