We Can Make This Work.

Hello lovelys!! I saw the number jump again and I got soo very happy. You guys are amazing and I hope you guys can show this love still. Warning! Sexual content is in this chapter. I love you all and I hope you vote and/or comment as well as read this of course. Let me know! Now on with the story.

**********************************************************************************************************

Scarrlette's POV

   I stood in the mirror in my work uniform. Julian was paying me to come over to his room and have a private show for him... I was so afraid... I haven't seen him since the dance off and I just wanted to get this over with.. We had class on Monday so I just wanted to sleep the rest of the break so I didn't have to worry about doing anything else that was pure stupidity.... I slowly made my way down the hall to his room.. Hoping no one would notice me...

    He opened before I could even knock on the door... He was standing there his hair a mess, his white button down shirt hanging open giving me a veiw of his chest and abs.

   "I could hear you coming... Please, come in" He said softly.

    I walked through the door and then turned to face him.

   "What do you want me to do?" I asked, feeling very nervous.

   "I'll sit down.. You can do whatever you want. If I want something specific I will let you know." He said, sitting down on his bed.

   I walked over to him and dropped the robe I had place on myself before coming over here. I stood over him and leaned over to kiss him... I didn't know what to do, I was just so afraid...

   "Scarrlette, just stop.. Sit down here beside me." He said suddenly.

   "What's wrong? I thought this is what you wanted?" I was surprised.. What did he want me to do?

   "I know this is wrong, and so do you.. Just sit here and let's talk.. Let's fix this.."

    "Julian, I'm confused.. You told me you wanted me to give you a private show... That's what I'm here to do..."

   "Scarrlette... It's fine.. Come here."

   Julian took me in his arms and fell back on the bed, just holding me to him.. I was so confused.. We just layed there for a few hours and I eventually fell asleep.. I felt at peace for a while.. That's when I noticed that I was feeling heated, not in a warm way either. I could feel lips on my neck and a hand running along my waist line. I opened my eyes and noticed Julian was looking up at me.

   "Just relax, let me make you feel amazing Scarrlette, please."

   I just simply nodded due to the fact I felt I had lost the ability to talk all together.. His hands were tickling my waist making me buck my hips up against him. He kissed down my neck and across my collar bone, leaving a heated trail in its wake. 

    "Scarrlette, please, I want to hear how I am making you feel. Please..."

   I let out a soft moan and waited for the next round of his attack...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian's POV

    I heard her moan and I had to hold myself back from just attacking her and loving her until the very end of break. I loved her so much, and I just wished I could make that publicly known.. But who knows when that would ever happen, it would be obvious if we were suddenly together once she left the school here. 

     I let my hands flow across her body, trying to make her feel ok again. I felt so bad that she was stuck working at a strip club just to make herself feel love. I was about to touch her down south when her hands grabbed mine and stopped me.