MAG♫ Chapter 40.2

Chapter 40.2:

Sa pagharap ng mukha niya sa akin. Sinimulan niyang tumugtog...

Rafael... “♫Sir, I’m a bit nervous ‘Bout being here today. Still not real sure what I’m going to say. So bare with me please If I take up too much of your time...”

Tumingin siya sakin.  ngumiti. Kung alam lang niya kung gaano ko namimiss ang ngiti niyang yan. Na parang gusto ko siyang lapitan ngayon sa stage at yakapin...

“See in this box is a ring for your oldest...”

Biglang may nagbukas na ilaw sa side niya. Kitang kita ko ang kinang ng dyamante.

“ Shes my everything and all that I know is It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side. Very soon I’m hoping that I..”

Pumikit siya...

“Can marry your daughter and make her my wife.I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life and give her the best of me ’till the day that I die, yeah...”

Tiningnan ko si papa... nakangiti lang siya habang nakaharap kay ello. Tss. Planado nanaman ba?

“I’m gonna marry your princess and make her my queen. She’ll be the most beautiful bride that I’ve ever seen. Can’t wait to smile when she walks down the isle on the arm of her father on the day that I marry your daughter...”

I can’t say anything... he wants to marry me daw...

“She’s been hearing for steps. Since the day that we met (I’m scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left). So don’t you ever worry about me ever treating her bad. I’ve got most of my vows done so far (So bring on the better or worse). And tell death do us part. There’s no doubt in my mind. It’s time. I’m ready to start. I swear to you with all of my heart...”

Bigla naman may nagflash sa screen... mga pictures namin... nung bata kami.. at hanggang ngayon. And boom...

“I’m gonna marry your daughter. And make her my wife. I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life. And give her the best of me ’till the day that I die, yeah... I’m gonna marry your princess And make her my queen. She’ll be the most beautiful bride that I’ve ever seen. I can’t wait to smile. As she walks down the isle on the arm of her father on the day that I marry your daughter...”

Si papa naman. Dinala niya ako sa stage. Yeah! Parang dinadala niya ako kay rafael. Pinagkakatiwala na niya ako kay rafael. ^__^

“I’m gonna marry your princess And make her my queen. She’ll be the most beautiful bride that I’ve ever seen. I can’t wait to smile. As she walks down the isle on the arm of her father on the day that I marry your daughter...”

Pagdating namin sa stage. Natapos na ang kanta. Tumayo si rafael. Tiningnan niya ako mula ulo hanggang paa. Paa hanggang ulo. Then he smile.