Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jameel...

(Sinfully Sexy Kamal)

I have been awake for a while now and I didn't know what to do with myself. I had no clue where to go or who to talk to and I desperately wished that Kamal was here to help me, I felt safer and comforted when he is here with me. I hung my head in defeat because I shouldn't even be harboring any thoughts about the man. Especially whimsically wishing he was at my side to take care of me.

My overextended bladder spasmed and made its need to be relieved known. I stuck my head out from underneath the pile of blankets I had burrowed under during the night and cautiously peeked around the elegantly decorated bedroom. This new found sense of peace and freedom still felt unreal to me, like I was in a wonderful dream or something. I was very afraid that Mahmood was going to come bursting through my new found freedom with his hateful words and bruising fists. I still couldn't believe that Master and all his punishments was gone for good as well.

Climbing out from underneath of the mountain of covers and the warmth they provided, I sat on the side of the bed and adjusted the oversized fluffy white robe I was wearing the best I could around my skinny frame before pushing myself up onto my feet. I tracked my way back to the ensuite bathroom I had taken such a delightful bath in the night before. I relieved myself while looking longingly at the massive tub. I was tempted to take another deliciously warm bubble bath, but I wanted to wait for Kamal first before I did anything else.

I flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink and washed my hands. I saw a new toothbrush along with a brush and a comb sitting in a neat pile of personal toiletries. Reaching over, I picked up the toothbrush and slowly unwrapped it. I ran my thumb over the soft bristles of the toothbrush and I slowly raised my eyes to the gigantic mirror in front of me and I really looked at my reflection for the first time in God knows how long.

My throat constricted and I choked on a heart wrenching sob. The last time I saw myself in a mirror I was barely a teenager. I was shocked to see this broken disheveled young man staring back at me. My current appearance made me feel like I was lost in a time loop. How long has it been since Master locked me up in that claustrophobic little room of horrors, hidden from the world like a shameful dirty little secret? I guess to him, I was a filthy and immoral blight against Allah and the world in general.

Master believed that I deserved to be punished for being an abomination, but according to both Kamal and Yasmin, they said that Master was completely in the wrong in saying those things to me. They seemed to firmly believe that everything that Master has done to me was not him punishing me per say, but he was taking out his own immoral behavior and projecting the blame for his deplorable actions onto me. They firmly encouraged that I shouldn't believe anything that he had drilled into me more ways than one.

It's kind of hard to not believe the things someone has repeatedly screamed at you, beaten into you, raped you, and tortured you into believing. Otherwise, why were they doing it? Kamal had tried to explain that Master was an evil man and that he had sick and perverted ideals. I heard him screaming at one of his brothers in the hallway last night that the man was a hypocrite, and I wondered what that meant at the time, and now that I think about it. Do I have the courage to ask him what he meant? Will it displease him if I questioned him about what he meant?

I shook my head, everything was so confusing to me right now. I guess Kamal will let me know or help me figure out what to do from here. I located the toothpaste and happily brushed my teeth, it felt so good that I brushed them again and again until my gums tingled and the mintyness of the toothpaste began to sting my tongue. Next, I combed my hair, it took some pulling and a little tugging but I finally got both the comb and brush through my shoulder length locks.