Q & A

Hey guys, CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE IT TO THE END!!! Haha, there are soooooo many things I want to say right now, but I'll try to summarize it down as much as possible. So this book has been going on for a year now, and I am beyond shocked that we all got to the end, and that this book got so many reads. So thank you, for finishing this with me and joining me on this wonderful ride. I love you all beyond words for sticking with me, because I know how frustrating and infuriating it was because of the long amount of times I took to update, and some of you even left and gave up, but I really do owe you guys who are here now everything, so thank you for thinking that this book was worth reading. I love you all, so now let's get on to the interview before I start crying!

So how long after their thing out of America did they get married?

By 'their thing out of America' I'm guessing you mean their surprise vacation haha, they got married a year after, although it said that in The Wedding Day chapter *accusingly glares at you* so yeah I'm not too good at organizing timing and tiny details like that and often have to scroll through old chapters to find the tiniest little detail ahaha.

Where did they go for that out of America thing?

I think I'm gonna write a book called Out of America Thing just for this certain asker, you know who you are.. They went to some resort in Mexico, and I wasn't too specific as I didn't think it really mattered lol, but it can be wherever you want it to be.

Did Nathan's sister get the help she needed?

Yes she did, as it says it in the chapter before this which you probably hadn't read as I posted it just mere minutes ago.. Heh..

Were Skylar's parents at the wedding?

Nope, they took off and aren't part of Sky's life anymore AS IT SAYS IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WHICH YOU HADN'T READ WHEN YOU ASKED SO I FEEL LIKE ANSWERING THESE ARE POINTLESS BUT I'LL STILL DO IT.. yeah.

Why are you so amazing?

I swear guys I didn't make this question up myself, SOMEONE THINKS IM AMAZING! :'D Haha because I'm part unicorn and because you amazing people on here spread your amazingness(why the hell is this not a word) and so your amazingness shot out through my computer screen and engulfed me into the land of amazingness. It's what happened.

Are there pictures of the characters in MSK?

No there aren't, I usually like to keep that open for your own imaginations, because I wouldn't be able to fulfill or please everyone's expectations since you all have such different creative amazing minds. Yeah.

How old is everyone?

At the beginning of the story, Skylar's 17 but that's near the end of the year so she's eighteen by the time she graduates and gets engaged to Nathan. Landon, Jess and Ella are all the same age as Sky. Nathan and Tyler are two years older than Skylar. Max is two years older than Nathan so he's four years older than Skylar. Jordan (Nathan's younger bro that everyone forgets about lol) is a year younger than Sky. Hana wass thirteen when Sky was kidnapped. And Dustin was eight. Soo yeah, I hope that made sense and this was purley based on my memory so if you see something otherwise in the story, please correct me haha.

How old were Nathan and Skylar when they got married?

Skylar was 19 and Nathan was 21.

What is Nathan's and Skylar's middle name?

I didn't really give them any in the story haha, I feel like it'd be weird if I randomly just made them up and gave them to you so I guess its for them to know and us to dot dot dot lol.